GIVE THE STORM THE TROPHY NOW !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never seen a more one sided Premiership in all my time. The Storm are so far in front of everyone else it's scary. Let's take a look at the other contenders.
BRISBANE : Yeah they are hitting form at the right time, but they have been the Storms bitches for a while & that won't change.
CRONULLA: The defending premiers are well placed but don't look as formidable as last year. They are the one side that I think could trouble Melbourne but need to be at their absolute best. Currently they are not.
ROOSTERS: IMO they are 12 months away from being a true contender. They float in and out of games too much for my liking. I expect them to reach the preliminary final.
PARRAMATTA: When push comes to shove, they won't trouble the Storm. The eels will be happy just to be able to play finals Footy again.
MANLY: They've hit a brick wall. Buckley's chance now.
PENRITH: They've been blessed with a dream draw in 2017. Might cause a ripple or two in the finals but that's it.

The rest you can forget about em.
Melbourne are certainties to win their 3rd title since their inception.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
would have missed your thread if it wasn't in caps

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I've never seen a more one sided Premiership in all my time. The Storm are so far in front of everyone else it's scary. Let's take a look at the other contenders.
BRISBANE : Yeah they are hitting form at the right time, but they have been the Storms bitches for a while & that won't change.
CRONULLA: The defending premiers are well placed but don't look as formidable as last year. They are the one side that I think could trouble Melbourne but need to be at their absolute best. Currently they are not.
ROOSTERS: IMO they are 12 months away from being a true contender. They float in and out of games too much for my liking. I expect them to reach the preliminary final.
PARRAMATTA: When push comes to shove, they won't trouble the Storm. The eels will be happy just to be able to play finals Footy again.
PENRITH: They've been blessed with a dream draw in 2017. Might cause a ripple or two in the finals but that's it.

Parramatta 2001 says hi.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I would bet my house on it if the wife let me lol

So far ahead that they leave daylight for dead

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going of Dib, I still think the bulldogs can make a few ripples themselves!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parramatta 2001 says hi.
You are not seriously comparing Parramatta 2001 & Melbourne 2017?
Parramatta won the minor premiership but were no way streets ahead of the next.
Manly 1995 id agree with. They were easily the best side that year but somehow lost to the Sydney Bulldogs courtesy of a few horrendous referring calls.

Last edited:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Zero chance. They played the top 4 sides once and had a dream draw.
I don't know about zero chance. Maybe it's more hope on my part lol, I think they are playing good football at the right end of the season to give it a good shake.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncos are looking the most likely challenger but they need to hope Storms big 3 all get good poisoning the night before the GF to have any chance

Everyone else making up the numbers

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broncos are looking the most likely challenger but they need to hope Storms big 3 all get good poisoning the night before the GF to have any chance

Everyone else making up the numbers
Storm are the Broncos bogey team, although they did do it in 2006.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Broncs playing well.

Agree Melbourne deserve to be favorites.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree with you to a certain extent, although with the Broncos/Roosters having 26 players on the field, the Storm might struggle to break the defensive line.
Not with the big 3 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.