Give It Up For Ben Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That shows how clueless you really are, You are the niffnuff of all niffnuffs, Delete your kennel account, You should be banned for that comment on its own.
all i can say is what i posted in a previous blog:

i don't know any other person apart from one-eyed doggy fans that think he (grimaldi) was good. whilst he had heart, bottom line is the guy was a liability in defense, and a pop gun in attack.

I challenge to look back at the tape refute the above claim...

rexest... trying to mute ppl who have a differing opinion is not something that should be encouraged. I see this problem of promoting hard working but ultimately talentless players as a negative trend and a serious problem at the bulldogs over the years. All i'm trying to do is put my opinion out there and vent a little. My TV is still recovering from all the stuff i was throwing at it watching 1 or two pop gun forwards get pummelled by the Titans pack.

lebo_roo

Waterboy
Reaction score
all i can say is what i posted in a previous blog:

i don't know any other person apart from one-eyed doggy fans that think he (grimaldi) was good. whilst he had heart, bottom line is the guy was a liability in defense, and a pop gun in attack.

I challenge to look back at the tape refute the above claim...

rexest... trying to mute ppl who have a differing opinion is not something that should be encouraged. I see this problem of promoting hard working but ultimately talentless players as a negative trend and a serious problem at the bulldogs over the years. All i'm trying to do is put my opinion out there and vent a little. My TV is still recovering from all the stuff i was throwing at it watching 1 or two pop gun forwards get pummelled by the Titans pack.
finally some sense spoken on this forum!

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Roberts for his price >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Finch for his price
Noad signed Roberts for a bit, but no where where Finch and no way to Finch. There is a reason he isn't at the Eels anymore.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noad signed Roberts for a bit, but no where where Finch and no way to Finch. There is a reason he isn't at the Eels anymore.
Because Daniel Anderson is a complete idiot.

I agree that I wouldn't want Finch at the Dogs but boy, Anderson has made things from bad to worse at Parra. They are going to get belted on the weekend. The halves combination says it all. Who is Jeff Robson? and even worse is Hayne is at 5/8. They're going to crumble.

B

BoonReturns

Roberts has always been a great player just needs to have an experienced halfback to contrl the team to allow him to play his own game

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Quoted in this week's 2-page spread in Big League as saying:

"I'd like to [stay at the Bulldogs]. The club has showed a lot of faith in me with all the off-field incidents, they've stuck by me, so what better way to repay them than to play my whole career there and play some really good footy?"

I know many players say it, but I still like to hear it.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben Roberts and David Stagg in my opinon have really stood out so far.

Ben is playing on another level all thanks 2 noddy!

Ulven

Ulven
Reaction score
Until Roberts improves his concentration, ie. defensive lapses and unforced errors, I still prefer Holdsworth.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Benny has proven me wrong.

I was one of the biggest anti-Roberts advocates. I never thought he was a good half. Thought he'd be better at interchange hooker or "utility".

To his credit, the bloke has stepped up and improved in leaps and bounds. Not completely there yet but I see massive potential in the guy now

I'm a converted Roberts disliker...

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Until Roberts improves his concentration, ie. defensive lapses and unforced errors, I still prefer Holdsworth.
LOL

when did you start supporting the Bulldogs or did you just run away last year?

Coz if you watched any games last year you'd know much worse Holdsworth is

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Outstanding last night.

Apart from Ennis, he was our most dangerous attacking weapon. He will only get better.

His kicking game is also getting alot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.