Give It Up For Ben Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
The guy is a human brain explosion. He's only in the team becauseth there is no one else to play 5/8th.
That is hilarious! Good call - I may use it sometime.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Roberts has been good so far. Theres no doubt the presence of kimmorley and ennis has taken the pressure off him and his just focussed on his running game. He looks dangerous with the ball and he should be getting more of the pill as the season goes on when combinations click.

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have to agree here. I was one of those calling for his head, but on the weekend he showed me he has a lot to offer this club if he keeps improving. Well done Ben

Beau_Dog

Rated
Reaction score
whenever roberts has the ball in hand it has me on the edge of my seat, yes he can blunder sometimes but my god can he provide entertaining attack! he looks the most threatning with the ball, i just hope he can grow in confidence and keep believing in himself as he has the potential to be very special. well done benny!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Roberts has been good so far. Theres no doubt the presence of kimmorley and ennis has taken the pressure off him and his just focussed on his running game. He looks dangerous with the ball and he should be getting more of the pill as the season goes on when combinations click.
Agree, as long as he doesn't have to think & lead the team around the park he'll do well.

The Roberts/Morris/Goodwin combination on the left seems to cause trouble everytime we go there. There is footwork and speed, and an element of unpredictability out there.

The right side , doesn't have the same spark in general, with Noddy feeding Idris & Haz. Hopefully this side will pick up as the General gets back to his best chiming into the backline.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
roberts will do for this year, but i'd be having a crack at lance hohaia for next year. I think he has the potential to cement the no.6 jersey the way the terry lamb and braith anasta did in the past.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You are kidding about Roberts playing for NZ unless there are some injuries.

Marshall and Fein own the positions for now, there is no way that is changing and Hohia has been in amazing form.

Roberts has had his time at the dogs, the last of the ghetto brah boys - he will most likely be in Super League next year.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Roberts may have played well, but i will not 'give it up' for Ben Roberts.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He has 1 good game in probably the last 20 and you want to give him credit? He should get bagged more because he can produce that more often.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has 1 good game in probably the last 20 and you want to give him credit? He should get bagged more because he can produce that more often.
LOL. This coming from the person who just started a thread saying we should sign Brett Finch.

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brett Finch is someone i wouldnt mind looking at. How much is he on at Parramatta?

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You are kidding about Roberts playing for NZ unless there are some injuries.

Marshall and Fein own the positions for now, there is no way that is changing and Hohia has been in amazing form.

Roberts has had his time at the dogs, the last of the ghetto brah boys - he will most likely be in Super League next year.
Jerome Ropati for Five eight i think.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brett Finch is someone i wouldnt mind looking at. How much is he on at Parramatta?
LOL you've got to be joking...

Kimmorley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Finch

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finch?

Nah... we don't need whingers at our club, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.