Give blue_boost your free advice

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't even get to the gym... I'm walking out of work and a lady stops me and says " you are always impeccably dressed, I love it when a man dresses well".. I said thankyou much appreciated.

Off to the gym for another serving I Iuppose

im not saying I'm God's gift or anything but more so the women who go to the gym are on the prowl. They are getting desperate throwing themselves about
It's such a hard life.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope that's spew dribbling out his mouth and not Blue Oyster.
I was at the Coles checkout and waiting in line.. I didn't mind as a hottie was serving. Then I hear this grunt from a lady "hey sir isle 4 is opening, I look over and she is waving me to come over but she was a big fat wretched looking thing. I'd rather wait but I had to go as everyone would say I was waiting for the hottie (I was)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was at the Coles checkout and waiting in line.. I didn't mind as a hottie was serving. Then I hear this grunt from a lady "hey sir isle 4 is opening, I look over and she is waving me to come over but she was a big fat wretched looking thing. I'd rather wait but I had to go as everyone would say I was waiting for the hottie (I was)
Did she have big bosoms?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did she have big bosoms?
I tried a pro top on here.. wear my earphones..

But tonight a girl starts talking to me, I remove my earphones, she asks how to adjust a machine.. so I get up go over and fix her machine.. then her friend asks me to fix hers. So earphones trick didn't work

Another example, I went to races at Rosehill on Saturday to pick up my Mrs. I was waiting in car outside and there was 4-5 girls that drank too much, shoes off, on their backs in the carpark, one was spread eagle with her dress up around her waist. One of the drunken girls comes over to my car and asks about my day, then she asks if I would drove her home? I told her I was picking up my Mrs and she shouldn't go up to strangers, it's dangerous, gave her some good fatherly advice. She giggled and says I'm cute? . Told her to call a cab, don't put yourself in danger