Girl of my dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You both saying that I was poor and living in the streets before I met her?
No I think what they are thinking is that she was just a small town girl living in a lonely world who took the midnight train going anywhere. At that same time you were just a city boy born and raised in Lebanon, who took that same midnight train going anywhere.

This thread shows there is someone special out there for everyone and it's just a matter of finding them.. until then, don't stop believing.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Never read a bigger load of hogwash in my life

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No I think what they are thinking is that she was just a small town girl living in a lonely world who took the midnight train going anywhere. At that same time you were just a city boy born and raised in Lebanon, who took that same midnight train going anywhere.

This thread shows there is someone special out there for everyone and it's just a matter of finding them.. until then, don't stop believing.
Don't stop beeellliiieeevveeeiin. Ohhhhhhh

Sorry, I've got that song stuck in my head now :tearsofjoy:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great. Now you've got this song stuck in my head :tonguewink:

S club 7, now there's a band I never thought I'd hear from or referenced again. If it's any consolation I've now got "it all no party like an S club party in my head" so we're even :tongueclosed:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
S club 7, now there's a band I never thought I'd hear from or referenced again. If it's any consolation I've now got "it all no party like an S club party in my head" so we're even :tongueclosed:
It ain't no party you mean ;)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It ain't no party you mean ;)

Thanks a lot you prick.
All the years gone by with drug use and what not' I had this shit completely wiped from my memory bank and you just reinstalled it with this post!

Now I'm going to have to go back to 24 years old mode and do it all again just to forget about shit like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.