GI BS NRL WTF

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't this guy medically retired and souths got salary cap exemption?
Ok super league is not NRL. No problem.
Problem could be if he plays state of origin and injures an NRL player and medically retired him. Would the NRL show the same latitude as they did with the bunnies?

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
agreed, its a joke that they managed to get burgess and inglis exempt - if anything the remainder of his contract or a percentage should be taken out of their cap next year as he is going to be playing again

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I allow myself to get pissed off every time I hear that the NRL has bent over backwards to give one of the privileged few clubs an advantage or some kind of leg up I'll go nuts.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
the NRL love to make a mockery of themselves. Corruption a plenty around the place and they wonder why people keep getting frustrated with the game and/or turn away from it. It's a god damn farce.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If I allow myself to get pissed off every time I hear that the NRL has bent over backwards to give one of the privileged few clubs an advantage or some kind of leg up I'll go nuts.
Here you go and a lot will join you too..1596702986089.png.

I too am over the crap that goes on when clubs benefit from a ruling by the NRL that is plainly not right. As soon as his "return to the game" via Super League was mentioned it was not difficult to think there was something distinctly fishy about his exit from the game....A recall to SOO..joke.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When’s there going to be another super league war in sure we’d be one of the first signed up this time round