Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm surprised Jizzaline hasn't died from covid yet

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why does T-Rump keep wishing her well? mmm, I wonder.
Because we all seen what happen to Epstein. Need this bitch to stay alive because she holds a lot of information into not only her and Epstein's trafficking and abuse of young girls and women, but also the elite and powerful people that they supplied and also blackmailed. Also, she may have information about MOSSAD, as her and Epstein have been rumoured to have been working for Israeli intelligence, just as Maxwell's father had supposedly been doing prior to his mysterious death.

I take it like Trump is saying it with a little tongue in cheek.

The whole Epstein/Maxwell drama is a lot bigger than just them two abusing young girls. Their connections run far and wide. There has also been a lot of corruption exposed, yet very little has been said about it.

It's also helping putting the spotlight on PedoWood. The Elites are going to be exposed in time. Ricky Gervais is continually taking shots at PedoWood.

Watch the video with this one from the Golden Globes, he gives it to Hollywood's Elites right to their faces.

I will suggest that people should deep dive into the rabbit hole of the Epstein saga just to see how deep it really is. MSM only touch the surface of the abuse and the child trafficking that is going on throughout Hollywood, America and beyond.

Sorry, went on a little bit of a tangent, but this stuff needs to be exposed and these people need to be identified and dealt with.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
is the media really ignoring it though? Or is these just not much to report on about it at the moment?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
is the media really ignoring it though? Or is these just not much to report on about it at the moment?
A bit of both maybe, but there is definitely more out there to do with it that they could be reporting. It just seems like it's a topic that is not being pushed by the MSM, unlike other topics at the moment. I mean, if child abuse/trafficking isn't a big issue just in itself there is also the possibility of elite and people of power being involved in such depravity within their own elitist society. We are talking about Celebrities, Government, Financial, Judicial, Political and Royalty just to put out the spectrum of how far and high this spreads as to people involved. It's not being ignored, it just seems like it's receiving limited reporting for what it actually is.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You haven't seen or even heard of 1% of what these evil Luciferian c***s do.

It's fkn sickening and I honestly wish I was a dumb arse sheep that has no idea about this.

Our only hope is that these demons turn on eachother and the truth comes out.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can understand why people are quick to claim conspiracy theories about this, it's easier to write it off then know and accept what's really happening and has been happening for years.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Regardless of the crime my thinking is that its not a case of left wing or right wing - its all about the power, and money can buy a lot of it - if you have it you can get away with more.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Regardless of the crime my thinking is that its not a case of left wing or right wing - its all about the power, and money can buy a lot of it - if you have it you can get away with more.
Left and right wing is all bread and circuses. Just another distraction and division to keep the sheep fighting each other rather than the real enemy.

The only fear TPTB have is a united people turning against them, hence the divisions, divide and conquer my friend...

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Top Bill Clinton aide says Bill Clinton did visit Epstein's paedo island. contradicting Bill Clinton's comments that he never went there...

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Top Bill Clinton aide says Bill Clinton did visit Epstein's paedo island. contradicting Bill Clinton's comments that he never went there...

And if he was part of the unsavoury acts, Bill Clinton should be locked up for life and the key thrown away.

Now can you say the same about trump

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who commits crimes against kids of a sexual nature should be locked away for life. Regardless of what their political beliefs are.