Ghislaine Maxwell didn't kill herself

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
id say that Trumps famous intuition subtly picked up on something about him, but noit quite the full story.
He doesnt seem worried, hes ok. His type is european model in the twenties.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...s/news-story/1fb4cb9d10060b42df5684be245d6159

Jeffrey Epstein’s accused co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell has a secret stash of tapes from the late paedophile’s mansion that she could use as an insurance policy against federal charges, a friend has claimed.

The former British socialite was arrested and charged in the US last week with six counts relating to a period between 1994 and 1997.

She is accused of having enticed minors as young as 14 for sex and worked in tandem with Epstein. She also faces two perjury counts relating to an earlier trial.

Now a former friend told The Daily Mail that Epstein had rigged his home with cameras and kept surveillance tapes of what went on in there.

The friend suggested Maxwell could use the tapes to avoid a lengthy prison sentence.

“Ghislaine has always been as cunning as they come. She wasn’t going to be with Epstein all those years and not have some insurance,” the ex-friend told the Daily Mail.

“The secret stash of sex tapes I believe Ghislaine has squirrelled away could end up being her get-out-of-jail card if the authorities are willing to trade. She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate some twisted movers and shakers,” the former friend said.

“If Ghislaine goes down, she’s going to take the whole damn lot of them with her.”

Giddy Up!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yep really great evidence that shows zero evidence of trump being at island etc. your argument makes zero sense. lol
actually my argument makes sense but you are a trump retard so you don't see it

he said that he knew Epstein for 15 years, that he likes young girls and is a terrific fun guy to be around, so this means he knows about it and still liked Epstein

he was accused of rape by a 13 year old girl at an Epstein party so this is direct first hand evidence

in that picture that fox news cut out of trump alongside him and Maxwell, prince Andrew was there and also got a picture with trump, in people magazine trump said prince Andrew was a lot of fun to be around and then now he says he doesn't know him, so that is a clear cut lie and is evidence that he is covering his ass

he used to sneak into the change rooms of his beauty pageants including his teen pageants to see underage girls naked

he told a young pre teen girl that he is going to be dated her in 10 years, so this is evidence that when he sees 8-10 year old girls he thinks about dating them in the future, if anybody else said this then they would be immediately suspected of being a pedophile, if you don't think so then I challenge you to do it, go to a school and say to someone that you will be dating one of the girls in the future

his love of underage girls was so well known that his own 17 year old daughter made him promise not to date anybody younger than him, why would she need to do that?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...s/news-story/1fb4cb9d10060b42df5684be245d6159

Jeffrey Epstein’s accused co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell has a secret stash of tapes from the late paedophile’s mansion that she could use as an insurance policy against federal charges, a friend has claimed.

The former British socialite was arrested and charged in the US last week with six counts relating to a period between 1994 and 1997.

She is accused of having enticed minors as young as 14 for sex and worked in tandem with Epstein. She also faces two perjury counts relating to an earlier trial.

Now a former friend told The Daily Mail that Epstein had rigged his home with cameras and kept surveillance tapes of what went on in there.

The friend suggested Maxwell could use the tapes to avoid a lengthy prison sentence.

“Ghislaine has always been as cunning as they come. She wasn’t going to be with Epstein all those years and not have some insurance,” the ex-friend told the Daily Mail.

“The secret stash of sex tapes I believe Ghislaine has squirrelled away could end up being her get-out-of-jail card if the authorities are willing to trade. She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate some twisted movers and shakers,” the former friend said.

“If Ghislaine goes down, she’s going to take the whole damn lot of them with her.”

Giddy Up!!
"a friend has claimed"

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
actually my argument makes sense but you are a trump retard so you don't see it

he said that he knew Epstein for 15 years, that he likes young girls and is a terrific fun guy to be around, so this means he knows about it and still liked Epstein

he was accused of rape by a 13 year old girl at an Epstein party so this is direct first hand evidence

in that picture that fox news cut out of trump alongside him and Maxwell, prince Andrew was there and also got a picture with trump, in people magazine trump said prince Andrew was a lot of fun to be around and then now he says he doesn't know him, so that is a clear cut lie and is evidence that he is covering his ass

he used to sneak into the change rooms of his beauty pageants including his teen pageants to see underage girls naked

he told a young pre teen girl that he is going to be dated her in 10 years, so this is evidence that when he sees 8-10 year old girls he thinks about dating them in the future, if anybody else said this then they would be immediately suspected of being a pedophile, if you don't think so then I challenge you to do it, go to a school and say to someone that you will be dating one of the girls in the future

his love of underage girls was so well known that his own 17 year old daughter made him promise not to date anybody younger than him, why would she need to do that?
Haha ok just another muppet who knows nothing , I’m not debating , but the day he’s arrested for peadophilla then that’s the day I say hey rodzilla you were right. Until then it’s just another thought, Andrew and Clinton are 100% implicated in it. They lied and lied about Russia only to find out it was obAmas admin who framed Flynn and set up a Ukraine russiannhoax .

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Haha ok just another muppet who knows nothing , I’m not debating , but the day he’s arrested for peadophilla then that’s the day I say hey rodzilla you were right. Until then it’s just another thought, Andrew and Clinton are 100% implicated in it. They lied and lied about Russia only to find out it was obAmas admin who framed Flynn and set up a Ukraine russiannhoax .
you aren't debating because you cant debate it, trump says that he could shoot someone on the street and not lose support and the reason he can do that is because people like you are delusional as fuck and cant think straight

if he gets arrested for pedophilia then you will claim that it is a set up hoax

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL fark me. If you truly believe that you are in the twilight zone.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL fark me. If you truly believe that you are in the twilight zone.
There is literally proof of it, ag Barr investigating now. Susan rice , James comey all knew there was no Russian collispusion. TRANSCRIPTS ARE REAL AND RELEASED

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you aren't debating because you cant debate it, trump says that he could shoot someone on the street and not lose support and the reason he can do that is because people like you are delusional as fuck and cant think straight

if he gets arrested for pedophilia then you will claim that it is a set up hoax
Nah I just sick of arguing with weasels , end of story , the day he’s arrested or charged I’ll apologise in my own thread to you. But it won’t happen so xoxo

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Obama's admin framed Flynn? LOL you blokes are a scream.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nah I just sick of arguing with weasels , end of story , the day he’s arrested or charged I’ll apologise in my own thread to you. But it won’t happen so xoxo
no no you don't have any possible explanation that covers what I presented so you are just acting like you are tired of me and its beneath you to argue

just admit that you are jealous that you lost and apologise

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no no you don't have any possible explanation that covers what I presented so you are just acting like you are tired of me and its beneath you to argue

just admit that you are jealous that you lost and apologise
No. I’ve given you a resolution , if your right I’ll admit it, if trumps not arrested then you can apologise to me . Don’t worry about starting a thread just inbox me . You must trump derangement syndrome .. just jealous of the boss as most lefty’s are :grinning:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No. I’ve given you a resolution , if your right I’ll admit it, if trumps not arrested then you can apologise to me . Don’t worry about starting a thread just inbox me . You must trump derangement syndrome .. just jealous of the boss as most lefty’s are :grinning:
first you should try and provide an explanation for all the things i said otherwise im right, trump not getting arrested doesn't mean he isn't a pedophile, for example Epstein was able to pedophile for a very long time without arrest including the police finding out about it

trump requires an arrest but you know Clinton is guilty, im the one who should be sick of arguing with a moron

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Giddy Up!!
Where's that popcorn from before, I need to take a seat and watch this unfold :laughing:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've got heaps, will save you a front row seat. lol
Nice!! I mean if the story you posted is true, and there are tapes that she is willing to use then this whole thing will go next level. This all could get very juicy indeed.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
A NY judge has ordered that sealed documents are to be opened come Friday our time (Thursday US) which could expose more people involved in Epstein's and Maxwell's sex trafficking syndicate, a long with other private details and reports.

Link to story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-docs-unsealed.html?__twitter_impression=true

In other news, the FBI has photos and videos of under-aged girls that will be used in criminal case.

Link to story:
https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/2020/07/28/ghislaine-maxwell-evidence/amp/

Looks like things could be getting very interesting and the heat turned up on some people. Maxwell and her team have tried getting things stopped and people gagged but so far they have been denied.

I guess now all that can be said is watch this space.