Ghislaine Maxwell didn't kill herself

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I give her a week before the pedos Epstein her.

I'm guessing she will die from "corona".
100% She has dirt on other rock spiders, she'll be lucky to see the week out. Let's play headline bingo and see whose closest - "Shot twice in the forehead while trying to escape"

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
She's got no chance.

Although you would have to think the authorities (the ones who aren't corrupt) have learned their lesson from Epstein.

Set her up in a cell with 50 cameras all on different network so no one camera can fail and remove the vision.

I wonder if she is going to be willing to snitch on people like Prince Andrew and others.

Imagine if she spills the beans on Bill Clinton. Holy shit!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's got no chance.

Although you would have to think the authorities (the ones who aren't corrupt) have learned their lesson from Epstein.

Set her up in a cell with 50 cameras all on different network so no one camera can fail and remove the vision.

I wonder if she is going to be willing to snitch on people like Prince Andrew and others.

Imagine if she spills the beans on Bill Clinton. Holy shit!
Or Trump? Although all he'd have to say is "Fake media..." and his minions will believe him.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Or Trump? Although all he'd have to say is "Fake media..." and his minions will believe him.
There are hundreds of famous people who were 'friends' with Epstein like Trump, but that doesn't make them pedos themselves.

Whereas there is a whole other category of people who were not only friends, but they also:

- Flew on his plane
- Visited his island
- Lied about the two above points when questioned about it.

This isn't a political point to make (i.e. lefties or right wingers are pedos).

It's simply a privilege versus poor people point i.e. these poor defenceless young girls were assaulted and harmed by adults who were extremely wealthy and hid behind their power and social circles.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope someone spills the beans on these uppity pricks. I was hoping Epstein would have before getting snuffed out, I mean we all know he was taken out before he could let loose because too many socialites have too much to lose if the truth came out.

On the lady, well she definitely is a dead man, well woman, walking.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I visit a chat site time to time. There are soooo many pedos on there it's not funny. It scares me.
I figured out what they do. They put innocent family photos on their account filled with kids and clearly other pedos figure out it's a dog whistle but when I call them out they act innocent. And in their profiles their is shit like 'age is not an issue' and other nods to their inclinations.

it depresses me as I realise this isn't some .0001 minority, but it's actually widespread.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...f/news-story/3bfcd631a21b2686a92256937fcbeb76

Many powerful people connected to Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell — including Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Leslie Wexner — could be “extremely worried right now” following Maxwell’s arrest — because she wrongly believed they were protecting her.

Steven Hoffenberg, a former business associate of Epstein’s (and who temporarily managed the New York Post in 1993), said: “She’s going to be naming some big names — not only in terms of those who abused underage girls at Epstein’s parties — but also those who made financial agreements with Epstein or benefited from his generosity, including flying on his plane and staying at his homes.”

He said it was a shock for Maxwell to be arrested on charges that she groomed underage women to have sex with the infamous paedophile.

He explained: “Ghislaine thought she was untouchable — that she’d be protected by the intelligence communities she and Jeffrey helped with information: the Israeli intelligence services, and Les Wexner, who has given millions to Israel; by Prince Andrew, President Clinton and even by President Trump, who was well-known to be an acquaintance of her and Epstein’s.”

But another Maxwell associate, Laura Goldman, believes she would protect Prince Andrew and be more likely to talk about the others.

“Andrew helped launch Ghislaine into the New York social scene when she was nothing after the death of her father. She always saw him as a real friend.”

This is going to get good!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...f/news-story/3bfcd631a21b2686a92256937fcbeb76

Many powerful people connected to Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell — including Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Leslie Wexner — could be “extremely worried right now” following Maxwell’s arrest — because she wrongly believed they were protecting her.

Steven Hoffenberg, a former business associate of Epstein’s (and who temporarily managed the New York Post in 1993), said: “She’s going to be naming some big names — not only in terms of those who abused underage girls at Epstein’s parties — but also those who made financial agreements with Epstein or benefited from his generosity, including flying on his plane and staying at his homes.”

He said it was a shock for Maxwell to be arrested on charges that she groomed underage women to have sex with the infamous paedophile.

He explained: “Ghislaine thought she was untouchable — that she’d be protected by the intelligence communities she and Jeffrey helped with information: the Israeli intelligence services, and Les Wexner, who has given millions to Israel; by Prince Andrew, President Clinton and even by President Trump, who was well-known to be an acquaintance of her and Epstein’s.”

But another Maxwell associate, Laura Goldman, believes she would protect Prince Andrew and be more likely to talk about the others.

“Andrew helped launch Ghislaine into the New York social scene when she was nothing after the death of her father. She always saw him as a real friend.”

This is going to get good!
I hope she squeals like a little piggy on the way to market. Would love to see some of these "elite" and "untouchable" ***** go down like a stock market crash.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Every dog has their day and I hope these pedo dogs have theirs soon.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
She’s not naming shit and will get a slap on the wrist

her family is very wealthy and connected as well

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
She’s not naming shit and will get a slap on the wrist

her family is very wealthy and connected as well
Would nt surprise me at all brother, either she will be Epstein'ed or she will be lost in the news cycle.