Ghislaine Maxwell didn't kill herself

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Top Bill Clinton aide says Bill Clinton did visit Epstein's paedo island. contradicting Bill Clinton's comments that he never went there...

Airline records produced in the Epstein trial and verified showed Trump travelled to Epsteins island.

The entry was in Trumps hand writing and confirmed by witnesses.

Glad you still don't let the truth get in the way of a good argument.

Don't ever change. I would get so bored during the off season.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can you do a beheading slowly though? They deserve to suffer
I'd channel my Assyrian ancestors and skin them alive, nail them to a wall above a boiling cauldron of oil and watch them slide down slowly feet first.

There is NOTHING you could do to a dirty pedo that would be over the top or too harsh.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Trump was going to release all this in his coming term ... that’s why the election was rigged. To protect the left pedo rings. Or so they say!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would nt surprise me at all brother, either she will be Epstein'ed or she will be lost in the news cycle.
If she takes a plea bargain and pleads guilty she’ll get 10 or 15 years and will no doubt get an early release. If she pleads not guilty ,that’s when a lot of big names could come out . So she will get Epsteined before it gets to trial.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She's no victim, she was just as big a player as Epstein was. They were two peas in a pod.
Without doubt. Her dad was a treacherous unscrupulous bastard that sold government secrets to the highest bidder. He was found dead,naked floating Next to his boat called. “the lady Ghislaine “ ironically. Apparently he was trying to leverage money out of the Israelis. If she doesn’t plead guilty or spills the beans on Wexner,Dershowitz or the Clinton’s she will be a number on the “Clinton body count “.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Update on the Epstein story. Billionaire investor paid Epstein $158m for ‘fees related to tax and estate planning’

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm not an expert at these things. I don't see why you couldn't do it slowly.
it is something Isis would do on the regular ..... theres instructional videos around

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s coming to crunch time now, the trial is set to begin in July. If she doesn’t accept a plea bargain. The likes of the Clintons ,Prince Andrew Les Wexner and Alan Dershowitz will have to knock her on the head before she starts spilling the beans on them

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Trial has started.

Will it be as explosive as some are thinking/hoping? Or will it be a bit of a fizzer, as far as famous scalps are concerned?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Trial has started.

Will it be as explosive as some are thinking/hoping? Or will it be a bit of a fizzer, as far as famous scalps are concerned?
I think Jizzlaine's neck is in the noose and the lever will be pulled the second she gets too close to home for the elite.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Trial has started.

Pilot has already named Bill Clinton and Trump as being flown to the island. Though the pilot says nothing untoward happened on the private jet

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pilot has already named Bill Clinton and Trump as being flown to the island. Though the pilot says nothing untoward happened on the private jet
That's the thing. I think many are expecting evidence given of Prince Andrew or Clinton or Trump gang banging a 15 year old, but so far we know (granted at this very early stage) that the servant knew where the dildos were kept and that he wasn't allowed to look Epstein in the eye. I assume the good stuff will come eventually.

Something to follow in the off season....

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's the thing. I think many are expecting evidence given of Prince Andrew or Clinton or Trump gang banging a 15 year old, but so far we know (granted at this very early stage) that the servant knew where the dildos were kept and that he wasn't allowed to look Epstein in the eye. I assume the good stuff will come eventually.

Something to follow in the off season....
I doubt any of the workers are going to reveal much (even if they knew something)