ggarmy to greet uruguayns!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
a group has been organised to give the uruguayans a reception theyll never forget.at this moment it has been arranged that uruguay will arrive at sydney airport between 7-9.30am.even anyone has any more information please say so.this aint no joke group we are marshalling our group and the numbers are growing substantially.numerous banners and songs have been made up.we will also be greeting the socceroo's on there arrival but there times havent been confirmed but walter bugno(sydney fc chairman)will notify us sometime today.they will be staying at the novotel or the international(the uruguayans)and we will have reps at both hotels and when we find out which one they will be at either group will contact the other(our sources say it will be the novotel).GO THE ROOS

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
Sounds fun! scare the shiznit out of the uruguayans. when is the first game anyways?

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Sunday November 13th In Uruguay... around 9am our time... it will be on SBS.. :D

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Ur welcome I heard it today on the Radio...

I think we play them at Telstra on Wednesday 16th November at 7:30pm... :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
its the 16th of november at telstra! i was soo upset i couldnt get tickets for it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.