GF Rematch Pen Vs Storm

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So who wins?
Cleary & Koroisau missing VS Pap & Kaufusi out for Storm..
And clear weather..
Leaning towards a Storm win myself..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So who wins?
And clear weather..
I tipped the storm before knowing Pap was out so I'll have to stick with that as I want the points.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nicho Hynes is a good player but so is Matt Burton.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
First thoughts, Storm ...Bellamy rarely fields a squad that loses 2 in a row, but they fizzed out in the last 20 minutes, and took out Matterson.

Penrith looked super fit and looked like they could of played for 100 mins in horrible conditions but had most of the ball and untested in defence.

Jennings/R.Smith are the weakest link and with Paps out makes them weaker and exposed, Panthers will exploit and score enough points to win.

Refs are sure to have a say as well, I have no doubt they will favour Melbourne....Great to see Burton have a great game and put pressure on Cleary

and Panthers to play him or release him... Panthers to win by 1-12 a Matt Burton goal kicking the difference

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ahh yes Matty will likely be the team goal kicker too? is a lefty.Saw him roost one from the touch line he has easy power unsure of his accuracy but hope he nails about 3/3 in a narrow Panthers win.
Win or lose am dying to see him play well in a prime time big stage game, i love JAC but i'm more excited about this kid coming to the Dogs than anyone i can remember, he looks a quality young man all round.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who wins?
And clear weather..
Bit of a bummer those two won't be playing, the Chin up against the Mullet would have been good viewing.

I think Penrith will win and do it in a canter.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Penrith will win and win easy, IMO. Hopefully Burton has a great game. Would have no interest in the game if not for the chance to watch him play.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Him and the Fox. Half an eye on Cheese :grinning:...only reasons for me lol
True...I'm most excited to see Burton purely because he's the one I've seen the least of, but hopefully the night will be a preview of things to come for us.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
True...I'm most excited to see Burton purely because he's the one I've seen the least of, but hopefully the night will be a preview of things to come for us.
It's something to look forward too and taken over watching our team lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's something to look forward too and taken over watching our team lol.
Haha give them time....things will get a bit better as the year goes on.....and if we can get B Smith and a few quality props, next year should be much better

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha give them time....things will get a bit better as the year goes on.....and if we can get B Smith and a few quality props, next year should be much better
Oh yeah I know. Looking forward to that.

Even just Burton and JAC, if they get the ball, will make a huge difference.

I'm just making a bit of fun for light relief out of our current predicament.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dont like any but hoping Melb go down man.....and keep going down. Smug pricks.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Melb side should change sport to wrestling. They're whole play shits me man. They hold down to slow everything up and wrestle. Sorry but of course they wont touch Munster......

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Melb are interstate & dont know any of their fans.. out of sight and out of mind for me.. when they win it has no effect on me..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Melb are interstate & dont know any of their fans.. out of sight and out of mind for me.. when they win it has no effect on me..
Fly in:Fly outers and always will be.

We were in Melbourne a few years back. Storm were the current premiers. We went to get the weekend paper as a matter of interest to see the NRL coverage and results.....a small 2" column summary of all the games 6 pages back in the Sports section!

Couldn't believe it.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Fly in:Fly outers and always will be.

We were in Melbourne a few years back. Storm were the current premiers. We went to get the weekend paper as a matter of interest to see the NRL coverage and results.....a small 2" column summary of all the games 6 pages back in the Sports section!

Couldn't believe it.
Any sport journalist or editor in Melbourne gets blacklisted if they even so much as mention NRL, has been like that for decades.

Go Dogs

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I’m loving the fact that Bellamy is getting his nose put out of joint as it should be.......hahaha