Getting kfc in Palestine

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not as easy for the Palestinians in the isolated Gaza strip, but the Colonel finds a way. Ordering KFC in Gaza requires making an international telephone order and wire transfer, then waiting for an Egyptian taxi driver to pick it up from a KFC in the Sinai, who hands it over to a courier who smuggles it into Gaza through underground tunnels, who hands it over to a Gazan taxi driver who drives it to a local KFC entrepreneur, who then delivers it to you via motorcycle courier. Twelve pieces of cold chicken and fries costs $27, but the demand is still high enough for the KFC brokers to make a healthy profit.

Well there you fucking go

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All that effort and still cheaper than my local kfc

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
so much trouble for a KFC ??? might as well blow shit up.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In Mexico, they use a KFC to smuggle drugs instead...

Drug tunnel ran from old KFC in Arizona to Mexico bedroom
  • 23 August 2018

Image copyrightHOMELAND SECURITY INVESTIGATIONS/YUMA SECTOR BP
Image captionThe tunnel is suspected to have been used to shuffle drugs from Mexico into the US
US authorities have found a secret drug tunnel stretching from a former KFC in the state of Arizona to Mexico.

The 600ft (180m) passageway was in the basement of the old restaurant in San Luis, leading under the border to a home in San Luis Rio Colorado.

Authorities made the discovery last week and have arrested the southern Arizona building's owner.

They were alerted to the tunnel after the suspect, Ivan Lopez, was pulled over, according to KYMA News.

During the traffic stop, police dogs reportedly led officers to two containers of hard narcotics with a street value of more than $1m in Lopez's vehicle.

Investigators say the containers held more than 118kg (260lb) of methamphetamine, 6kg of cocaine, 3kg of fentanyl, and 19kg of heroin.

Agents searched Lopez's home and his old KFC, discovering the tunnel's entrance in the kitchen of the former fast-food joint.

Image captionThe tunnel led from an old KFC restaurant to a home in Mexico
Image captionA video showing the tunnel walls
The passageway was 22ft deep, 5ft tall and 3ft wide, and ended at a trap door under a bed in a home in Mexico, said US officials.

The drugs are believed to have been pulled up through the tunnel with a rope.

This is not the first such discovery - two years ago a 2,600ft tunnel was found by authorities in San Diego, California.

Authorities said it was one of the longest such drug tunnels ever discovered, used to transport an "unprecedented cache" of cocaine and marijuana.

In July alone, US Border Patrol seized 15kg of heroin, 24lbs of cocaine, 327kg of methamphetamine and 1,900kg of marijuana at border checkpoints nationwide.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There was a time I'd risk life n limb for KFC but it's changed. They must re fry it over n over again till the actual flesh disintegrates.

I used to like the thigh but there literally no meat on it just a puff of steam underneath a greasy coating.. It's the worst

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Last time I had KFC was nearly 3 years ago, before my stomach op. Only used to eat it when hot n spicy was available.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesnt surprise me. My family in palestine tell me that getting anything in and out is a pain in the ass

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is the best thing I have read all day

I'd be willing to do it for some wicked wings though

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's not as easy for the Palestinians in the isolated Gaza strip, but the Colonel finds a way. Ordering KFC in Gaza requires making an international telephone order and wire transfer, then waiting for an Egyptian taxi driver to pick it up from a KFC in the Sinai, who hands it over to a courier who smuggles it into Gaza through underground tunnels, who hands it over to a Gazan taxi driver who drives it to a local KFC entrepreneur, who then delivers it to you via motorcycle courier. Twelve pieces of cold chicken and fries costs $27, but the demand is still high enough for the KFC brokers to make a healthy profit.

Well there you fucking go
I have a heavy duty grape drank and watermelon dealer too

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In Mexico, they use a KFC to smuggle drugs instead...

Drug tunnel ran from old KFC in Arizona to Mexico bedroom
  • 23 August 2018
Image captionThe tunnel is suspected to have been used to shuffle drugs from Mexico into the US
US authorities have found a secret drug tunnel stretching from a former KFC in the state of Arizona to Mexico.

The 600ft (180m) passageway was in the basement of the old restaurant in San Luis, leading under the border to a home in San Luis Rio Colorado.

Authorities made the discovery last week and have arrested the southern Arizona building's owner.

They were alerted to the tunnel after the suspect, Ivan Lopez, was pulled over, according to KYMA News.

During the traffic stop, police dogs reportedly led officers to two containers of hard narcotics with a street value of more than $1m in Lopez's vehicle.

Investigators say the containers held more than 118kg (260lb) of methamphetamine, 6kg of cocaine, 3kg of fentanyl, and 19kg of heroin.

Agents searched Lopez's home and his old KFC, discovering the tunnel's entrance in the kitchen of the former fast-food joint.

Image captionThe tunnel led from an old KFC restaurant to a home in Mexico
Image captionA video showing the tunnel walls
The passageway was 22ft deep, 5ft tall and 3ft wide, and ended at a trap door under a bed in a home in Mexico, said US officials.

The drugs are believed to have been pulled up through the tunnel with a rope.

This is not the first such discovery - two years ago a 2,600ft tunnel was found by authorities in San Diego, California.

Authorities said it was one of the longest such drug tunnels ever discovered, used to transport an "unprecedented cache" of cocaine and marijuana.

In July alone, US Border Patrol seized 15kg of heroin, 24lbs of cocaine, 327kg of methamphetamine and 1,900kg of marijuana at border checkpoints nationwide.
Speaking of such, at a KFC they had near where I grew up, drive through was done through a dumb waiter. There was a guy who ran drugs out of the place. If you asked for extra dinner rolls then he'd give you a bag of pot. A cop went through one time and a equally asked for extra dinner rolls and thought nothing of it when he was charged an extra $25 for his meal until a little green bag came down.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Speaking of such, at a KFC they had near where I grew up, drive through was done through a dumb waiter. There was a guy who ran drugs out of the place. If you asked for extra dinner rolls then he'd give you a bag of pot. A cop went through one time and a equally asked for extra dinner rolls and thought nothing of it when he was charged an extra $25 for his meal until a little green bag came down.
Funny, you'd have to come back to get KFC after that little green bag.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Years ago I got KFC in Bali, I ordered crispy strips (you cant get them anymore in Australia:cry:) they were leg chicken with bits of chili inside, absolutely horrible. Now that I think about it they probably weren't even chicken but Ibis or some other bird.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
After thismornings shit ive officially quit kfc , that wasn't close to being normal

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I might go get KFC after reading this?

Would you like a G of snow with to go with your upsized combo sir?