George Williams ?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Right now i'd take Lewis back so anyone that can actually play halfback in First grade sounds good to me. I know there are people saying We haven't played a game yet but I seen enough inthe trials to suggest we will struggle inthe halves Burton will be double teamed and people can not expect him to be as good for us as was he was with a premiership winning team with great players around him
Lewis FMD you need to be squashed mozzie

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That was a statement regarding how bad our situation is. No one in their right mind would suggest bring back Lewis as a half back! He can't even flog off stolen property with any success. But saddly we wouldn't do any worse than what we currently have available We need an experienced half badly even if thst meant going over seas to find one.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely there is a decent half back In England that the club can speak to, doesn't even have to be decent just better then the junk we have lol
Surely there is a decent half back In England that the club can speak to, doesn't even have to be decent just better then the junk we have lol
We could do a player swap, or a temporary loan with one of players. Some barter could save some admin work.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly i trust Phil Gould. I believe we would be looking at someone for 2023.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too early for so much panic..if Avo doesn't work out develop BBO in reggie's and later in the year swap them out.The other two aren't good enough halfback options.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Widdop for a year or two before we get or develop somone long term to replace him.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the halfbacks currently in the NRL off contract seasons end and I would say none will take us to the next level . 1 with the most upside is probably Ash Taylor and he is woeful defensively

Walters
Sam Williams
Albert Kelly
Foran
Cooper johns
Nikorima
Cht
Ash Taylor
Crossland
O’Sullivan
Lam
Madden
Still better than what we got. CHT and Ash Taylor would be okay while we develop BBO. Let’s be honest we didn’t resign BBO to be a third string dummy half or to sit behind Averillo. He’s going to be a great halfback. Same as Rajab. Now they are players with a half’s instinct and finesse

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Widdop or Sezer for me.
They have the ability to think
Would of liked sezer, but his mate cotric aint here anymore. Sezer is a starting 7 in the nrl idk how he ended up at the super league tbh, too good to be in that competition.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would take Cogger back. Stuck behind former St Helens 7 Theo Fages at Huddersfield.
How bad must Cogger be to be second string in a Super league side. I think he is only a bees dick better than what we have. But he would be better.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How bad must Cogger be to be second string in a Super league side. I think he is only a bees dick better than what we have. But he would be better.
In all fairness though he went there before they signed Fages, coach prefers Lolahea and Will Pryce (Leon Pryces son, great player) at 6 and 1... So Jack unfortunately hasn't got a look in. But yes agree marginally better than what we have.

Im really hoping Schnider kills it at Raiders, could be a potential target going forward.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
In all fairness though he went there before they signed Fages, coach prefers Lolahea and Will Pryce (Leon Pryces son, great player) at 6 and 1... So Jack unfortunately hasn't got a look in. But yes agree marginally better than what we have.

Im really hoping Schnider kills it at Raiders, could be a potential target going forward.
Fogarty will just be moved on again like what happened to him at the Titans with Sexton.