George Floyd trial

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
is this not you arguing a narrative without the facts and statistics to support it?

exonerations.PNG

really?

reigning it in as in defund the police? if so, I'll leave it to Thomas Sowell
Hmmmmmm, who should I believe? Don Lemon and Thomas Sowell (LMFAO that you actually presented HIM) or the protest organisers/leaders

What Defunding the Police Really Means
July 6, 2020
We know that police don’t keep us safe — and as long as we continue to pump money into our corrupt criminal justice system at the expense of housing, health, and education investments — we will never be truly safe.

That’s why we are calling to #DefundPolice and #InvestInCommunities — and in our new video, Black Lives Matter Managing Director Kailee Scales helps break down just how it works.

much of the above is alarmist and baseless bullsh*t but I will focus on point 2... so, Obama being elected president in 2008 proves nothing as to the progress in race in the US? Obama being re-elected as president in 2012 proves nothing as to the progress in race in the US? but Trump getting elected in 2016 was a racist reaction in the US following a two term Black president?!

its not that Hillary was a thoroughly corrupt and unlikeable political figure... its not that Hillary was pro-war... its not that Hillary was a pathological liar... its not that there was a rise in populist policies which Trump and to a lesser extent Bernie rode... it wasn't that Hillary supported for NAFTA & TPP... its not that Hillary took the rust belt states (ie. the states around the Great Lakes) for granted and did little to no campaigning there and thus, lost Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania... it wasn't her private email server and lost emails... it wasn't Comey re-opening the FBI investigation a couple weeks prior to the election... it wasn't Hillary's flip-flopping on issues such as same sex marriage or whether she was a moderate or progressive... it wasn't that you have to go back to FDR when the Democrats enjoyed 3+ consecutive presidential terms etc.
No, it's not alarmist bullshit. You've only chosen point 2 because it's that the only subjective one, because Kyle Rittenhouse, FBI warnings against far-right terrorism, Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Green ARE ALL VERIFIED WITH ESTABLISHED FACTS.

By no means what-so-ever did I mean to suggest that all people who voted for Trump (in 2016) are racist. 100% there were other reasons that some voted for him. However, to suggest that racism did NOT play a significant part in a significant amount of people who voted for him, in his election is bullshit. The comments from trump, actions from trump at the time and from the past, should have raised enough concerns of his racism but rather than caution on who he was, there were a significant amount who loved what he was saying. Or are you suggesting I'm hearing things when I was hearing chants of "build the wall", at his rallies, on the back of his racist rants?

And by no means at all am I defending Hillary, she's a POS too.

the US has previously had serious issues with racism --> slavery, Jim Crow, the three-fifths compromise, Dred Scott v. Sandford, racial segregation etc. and there will always be ignorant, hateful, racist people... that cannot be changed... but I have yet to see a compelling argument as to systemic racism persisting in the US today
I've provided data and stats at the top of this post of what you requested and that's from a recent data set of 1995 to 2017, so we're not going back to the era you described.

Then some of the laws that are trying to be passed in voting laws are designed to limit the voting access of parts of the population. Of course these lawmakes are not going to be stupid enough to say "don't let blacks vote" but they have designed it to specifically target those people without mentioning them by name.

the problem with the US now is just how politically partisan it has gotten and that has infected every issue with people taking a tribal position (ie. what position is my side taking instead of actually making your own mind up)... just consider the different reactions when it came to the sexual assault allegations against Brett Kavanaugh by Dr Christine Blasey Ford and against then candidate Joe Biden by former aide Tara Reade
I'd agree with that.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
do you have any proof that systemic racism still exists in the US?
- Unemployment rates are getting better in the US, but black unemployment is still nearly double non-black unemployment

- Blacks on average still earn less than 70% of what white people earn

- Black household income on average is nearly half of white household income

- Poverty rate in blacks is over double the white poverty rate

- Even when you look at young/middle aged people (25-40) the median income of blacks is less than 1/5th of whites

- College degrees have increased drastically thanks to concepts like affirmative action, but black's still have a lot lower rate of earning a college degree

- Loan acceptance rates, home ownership, health insurance, prison sentences, fatal police shootings

The important part is to not confuse what systemic racism is. It doesn't mean that the police are all racist. It doesn't mean the government is all racist. It doesn't even mean that 1% of the population is racist. What it means is that systems were put in place a long time ago which caused problems, and these problems were never fixed.

It's like if you had a running race and just after the race started, you shoot one of the runners in the knee. You realise that the race is no longer fair, so you tell everyone to restart the race. When the person with a hole in their knee takes a lot longer to finish the race you say, "What's the problem? No one is shooting you any more"

In this scenario you have created a systemic issue, and rather than fixing it, you're pretending it no longer exists.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's like if you had a running race and just after the race started, you shoot one of the runners in the knee. You realise that the race is no longer fair, so you tell everyone to restart the race. When the person with a hole in their knee takes a lot longer to finish the race you say, "What's the problem? No one is shooting you any more"
Sam Seder used a different analogy which I think captured it.

Its having a running race and you put a ball and chain on one of them, then 25 years down the track you take off the ball and chain and continue the race after the massive head start

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When is the next Aussie election?

Fmd the kennel is going to melt down whenever it is.

I'll just be trying to figure out how big the penis will be that I draw on a ballot paper
I'm just going to stop on this forum, I can't be bothered with it anymore. It's just that I see the misinformation posted, post after post, I try and bite my lip and just shut up but I can't keep it in anymore and explode.

And no @south of heaven don't put sexual connotations on it!!!! Ask yourself what would concrete jesus do?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Couldn't be bothered fully reading or addressing much of the other stuff but a few points:

- Avi Yemeni is trash. The bloke goes to these protests and antagonises people until he can get a response then says, "They're all like this!". The guy is does everything he can to increase the bipartisan divide

- Winston Churchill was never a great Brit. He was praised for his work during WW2 (which was excellent), but it shouldn't be forgotten that he was a proud Imperialist who believed that Britain should invade and control as many countries as possible. He supported the eradication of anyone who didn't accept British rule, and he was one of the key factors in helping establish Israel and shut down any protest from Palestine with force

- Biden is old. Pretty sure he also has mild dementia. US really needs some better candidates

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Biden is old. Pretty sure he also has mild dementia. US really needs some better candidates
You know what, for an old guy with dementia there's plenty to criticise him for, plenty!!!!! But at the same time, in a short space of time, he has a whole bunch of non-dementia acheivements too

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
- Unemployment rates are getting better in the US, but black unemployment is still nearly double non-black unemployment

- Blacks on average still earn less than 70% of what white people earn

- Black household income on average is nearly half of white household income

- Poverty rate in blacks is over double the white poverty rate

- Even when you look at young/middle aged people (25-40) the median income of blacks is less than 1/5th of whites

- College degrees have increased drastically thanks to concepts like affirmative action, but black's still have a lot lower rate of earning a college degree

- Loan acceptance rates, home ownership, health insurance, prison sentences, fatal police shootings

The important part is to not confuse what systemic racism is. It doesn't mean that the police are all racist. It doesn't mean the government is all racist. It doesn't even mean that 1% of the population is racist. What it means is that systems were put in place a long time ago which caused problems, and these problems were never fixed.

In this scenario you have created a systemic issue, and rather than fixing it, you're pretending it no longer exists.
You can use a stat to prove anything. But you need to do a better analysis if you want it to be fair and valuable.

“Two of these groups, Blacks and Hispanics, reached historic lows in their poverty rates in 2019.”

so all time record lows in poverty (I.e. improvements have been made) and you would expect people to celebrate this improvement, but instead they just tell you america is systemically racist bla bla bla.

If people want to have an adult conversation instead of the usual childish one liners about racism and blacks are oppressed etc, then that would be a welcome change.

There are no doubt serious issues in the black American community, including:

- 77% of all black American babies are born to a single mother. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/77-black-births-to-single-moms-49-for-hispanic-immigrants

I wonder what impact is had on a community when you essentially remove their fathers from their kids? I wonder if it results in a lack of authority in the family home? I wonder if this means that black kids are less equipped to deal with interactions with law enforcement when they get older?

I wonder whether social welfare programs that incentivise women to remain single may have an impact here?

I wonder whether outsourcing millions of previously mostly male jobs to China over the last few decades has resulted in a situation where many women started earning more than their partners?

But instead the usual liars and race baiters on mainstream media want you to believe it’s just all because of this intangible and invisible ‘unconscious bias and systemic racism’ - nothing to do with black families being ripped apart!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can use a stat to prove anything. But you need to do a better analysis if you want it to be fair and valuable.

“Two of these groups, Blacks and Hispanics, reached historic lows in their poverty rates in 2019.”

so all time record lows in poverty (I.e. improvements have been made) and you would expect people to celebrate this improvement, but instead they just tell you america is systemically racist bla bla bla.

If people want to have an adult conversation instead of the usual childish one liners about racism and blacks are oppressed etc, then that would be a welcome change.

There are no doubt serious issues in the black American community, including:

- 77% of all black American babies are born to a single mother. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/77-black-births-to-single-moms-49-for-hispanic-immigrants

I wonder what impact is had on a community when you essentially remove their fathers from their kids? I wonder if it results in a lack of authority in the family home? I wonder if this means that black kids are less equipped to deal with interactions with law enforcement when they get older?

I wonder whether social welfare programs that incentivise women to remain single may have an impact here?

I wonder whether outsourcing millions of previously mostly male jobs to China over the last few decades has resulted in a situation where many women started earning more than their partners?

But instead the usual liars and race baiters on mainstream media want you to believe it’s just all because of this intangible and invisible ‘unconscious bias and systemic racism’ - nothing to do with black families being ripped apart!
Nice to see you ignored the parts where I said that it was improving. Also good to see you used a link to back yourself up when that link shows that poverty rate with blacks is still over double that of whites.

You don't change much, do you? Still pushing the same stuff you have pushed for the last few years.

Facts are important. So research why stuff is happening.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm just going to stop on this forum, I can't be bothered with it anymore. It's just that I see the misinformation posted, post after post, I try and bite my lip and just shut up but I can't keep it in anymore and explode.

And no @south of heaven don't put sexual connotations on it!!!! Ask yourself what would concrete jesus do?
You do you Cap. They say stats and Information are raw. But Information/stats in itself can be subjective. It can be interpreted is so many ways to suit ones agenda (yes... both left and right do this).

There is no political party who has the interests of the people. One will rape your ass, the other will rape your mouth.

Don't stop fighting your fight. You do you.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

He would bite his lip and take it all the way ....
You were saying something about concoctions or something?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You do you Cap. They say stats and Information are raw. But Information/stats in itself can be subjective. It can be interpreted is so many ways to suit ones agenda (yes... both left and right do this).

There is no political party who has the interests of the people. One will rape your ass, the other will rape your mouth.

This is the reason I'll always consider myself a Centrist. Not because I think the right or the left get more things correct. Because I don't find either side, or any party, to be 100% right about anything. They all have their problems and they'll all staunchly defend their beliefs even in the face of contrary facts.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I don't doubt that, all of them are easily influenced by outside factors, but there are some things that should supersede political parties/sides, e.g. climate change

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
is this not you arguing a narrative without the facts and statistics to support it?

then again, this man just got elected US President

really?

reigning it in as in defund the police? if so, I'll leave it to Thomas Sowell

do you have any proof that systemic racism still exists in the US?

much of the above is alarmist and baseless bullsh*t but I will focus on point 2... so, Obama being elected president in 2008 proves nothing as to the progress in race in the US? Obama being re-elected as president in 2012 proves nothing as to the progress in race in the US? but Trump getting elected in 2016 was a racist reaction in the US following a two term Black president?!

its not that Hillary was a thoroughly corrupt and unlikeable political figure... its not that Hillary was pro-war... its not that Hillary was a pathological liar... its not that there was a rise in populist policies which Trump and to a lesser extent Bernie rode... it wasn't that Hillary supported NAFTA & TPP... its not that Hillary took the rust belt states (ie. the states around the Great Lakes) for granted and did little to no campaigning there and thus, lost Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania... it wasn't her private email server and lost emails... it wasn't Comey re-opening the FBI investigation a couple weeks prior to the election... it wasn't Hillary's flip-flopping on issues such as same sex marriage or whether she was a moderate or progressive... it wasn't that you have to go back to FDR when the Democrats enjoyed 3+ consecutive presidential terms etc.

the US has previously had serious issues with racism --> slavery, Jim Crow, the three-fifths compromise, Dred Scott v. Sandford, racial segregation etc. and there will always be ignorant, hateful, racist people... that cannot be changed on an individual level... but I have yet to see a compelling argument as to systemic racism persisting in the US today

the problem with the US now is just how politically partisan it has gotten and that has infected every issue with people taking a tribal position (ie. what position is my side taking instead of actually making your own mind up)... just consider the different reactions when it came to the sexual assault allegations against Brett Kavanaugh by Dr Christine Blasey Ford and against then candidate Joe Biden by former aide Tara Reade
Fkn lol @ Lemon the stupid fuck. He is the lefts version of Carlson, just 2 dumb fucks who sprout their biased bullshit and try to pass it off as news.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When is the next Aussie election?

Fmd the kennel is going to melt down whenever it is.

I'll just be trying to figure out how big the penis will be that I draw on a ballot paper
I always vote for Saddam Hussein. Hopefully he will get the top job one day... lol

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Couldn't be bothered fully reading or addressing much of the other stuff but a few points:

- Avi Yemeni is trash. The bloke goes to these protests and antagonises people until he can get a response then says, "They're all like this!". The guy is does everything he can to increase the bipartisan divide

- Winston Churchill was never a great Brit. He was praised for his work during WW2 (which was excellent), but it shouldn't be forgotten that he was a proud Imperialist who believed that Britain should invade and control as many countries as possible. He supported the eradication of anyone who didn't accept British rule, and he was one of the key factors in helping establish Israel and shut down any protest from Palestine with force

- Biden is old. Pretty sure he also has mild dementia. US really needs some better candidates
They had one in Trump. Leftist media lie, and conceal facts to support their narrative. race baiters of the highest order.

Last edited: