George Coorey standing up for the boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OUT OF ORDER AND TOUCH
SADLY, this is the reaction from the most powerful official at Canterbury Bulldogs over their wild Mad Monday party. George Coorey is the chairman of the Canterbury Leagues Club that funds the Bulldogs. He texted me the following message:

“So, the NRL object to players drinking, having a good time, taking off their clothes, dancing and singing because it is offensive to the public. Yet this same organisation has a float in the Gay Mardi Gras! What f … ing hypocrites!”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...f/news-story/d5c96038efc2a7772f2898777156490f

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watch the snowflakes melt over the truth.

PC ***** will try to twist this to sound homophobic, which obviously it isn't at all.

PS how is it out of order and touch? Speaking the truth is out of order but climbing a fucking tree and taking dick pics isn't?

Fucking stupid motherfuckers...

A

Alexander the Great

OUT OF ORDER AND TOUCH
SADLY, this is the reaction from the most powerful official at Canterbury Bulldogs over their wild Mad Monday party. George Coorey is the chairman of the Canterbury Leagues Club that funds the Bulldogs. He texted me the following message:

“So, the NRL object to players drinking, having a good time, taking off their clothes, dancing and singing because it is offensive to the public. Yet this same organisation has a float in the Gay Mardi Gras! What f … ing hypocrites!”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...f/news-story/d5c96038efc2a7772f2898777156490f

Can a private text message be published in a newspaper?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
What about how the media heavily promoted the Nudie Run the week before this incident, going so far as to list those players that have to get naked if they didn't score a try all year.

One or two of our players are then caught out naked the next week and the hypocritical media pile on the outrage. Typical double standards.

The traditions of the game are being eroded due to PC culture and knee-jerk reactions to social media.

Soon there will be no mad Mondays, no nudie runs, and no fun. It seems like nearly every round the game is used as a platform for each and every cause Greenturd can muster.

Last edited:

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OUT OF ORDER AND TOUCH

Can't read this cause I don't have a subscription and never will....

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wheres Lynne Anderson in all of this

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least the leagues club chair thinks the nrl are spastics and the leagues club chips on more then the nrl good on him

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And the Football club members voted his brother Arthur Coorey out.. bad call imo

Worst thing about the elections was there is bad blood between the incoming & outgoing.. when theres still some real good capable people on both sides..

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Paul Gallen just on nine sports sticking up for the boys. Was very hyped up and really said his bit. Good on him was really good to hear. I wanted to hug him lol.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the Football club members voted his brother Arthur Coorey out.. bad call imo

Worst thing about the elections was there is bad blood between the incoming & outgoing.. when theres still some real good capable people on both sides..
Interesting this email/msg from George to that shit, George is the most powerful figure in the club as he holds the casting vote on the Leagues board. I hope it wasn't a late night impulse that he will regret and more a strong stand. Unfortunately Arthur went down with Dib's ship. Dib's outing reminds me of Tony Abbott's, they both made too many strange decisions. I would like the club to lawyer up not only againt the nrl but also for the players charged, based on various aspects as pointed out by op's, primarily Mr. I. I hope they have already sought legal advice and won't bend over and take it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What about how the media heavily promoted the Nudie Run the week before this incident, going so far as to list those players that have to get naked if they didn't score a try all year.

One or two of our players are then caught out naked the next week and the hypocritical media pile on the outrage. Typical double standards.

The traditions of the game are being eroded due to PC culture and knee-jerk reactions to social media.

Soon there will be no mad Mondays, no nudie runs, and no fun. It seems like nearly every round the game is used as a platform for each and every cause Greenturd can muster.
to be fair penises are disgusting and they should be covered up

they should make the cheerleaders do a nudie run

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
to be fair penises are disgusting and they should be covered up

they should make the cheerleaders do a nudie run
Some cheerleaders have c*cks also.. especially in Thailand

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Coorey feels that strongly about it I think there’s plenty of better ways to attack the situation then to send a text like that to Rothfield.

A

Alexander the Great

If Coorey feels that strongly about it I think there’s plenty of better ways to attack the situation then to send a text like that to Rothfield.
The fact they have each others contact details would suggest they have/had a relationship at some stage.
I think Coorey has sent him this weekend message privately* and the grub has published it to further tarnish our club.

Coorey cannot respond to these claims just like Ellitot and Fine.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The fact they have each others contact details would suggest they have/had a relationship at some stage.
I think Coorey has sent him this weekend message privately* and the grub has published it to further tarnish our club.

Coorey cannot respond to these claims just like Ellitot and Fine.
That’s why I think it’s dumb engaging Rothfield like this. Coorey was pretty naive to think that there wasn’t a chance Rothfeild would publish it.

A

Alexander the Great

That’s why I think it’s dumb engaging Rothfield like this. Coorey was pretty naive to think that there wasn’t a chance Rothfeild would publish it.
What did you not like about his comment? The truth?
Everything he messaged was truth and fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.