George Burgess

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Reports his hip surgery went well and is looking for a return to the NRL. I would take him on a small deal as apparently he doesn't want big money just an opportunity.

For example
8. G.Burgess
9. Hodgson
10. Thompson
Isn't the greatest but fuck me it's better than what we have now... My only concern would be the possible suspensions with Burgess and Hetherington in the same side lol

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was he the better twin lol? He would be very interesting option

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He’s played 8 games of footy in 2 years, he’s 30 next year, and he’s coming off a major surgery.

Big no.
I felt the same, but if we can get him dirt cheap he's worth this risk imo. Atoni gets no time under Barrett, I don't rate Ogden... I just don't how the club plans to bolster our middle third ?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Development contract.
Matt Frawley got one haha maybe your onto something lol. Dragons mentioned as suitors, but they seems to have alot of fringe front rowers, would be an odd move to go there imo.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not wanting big money is already a red flag. Honestly a waste of space..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s played 8 games of footy in 2 years, he’s 30 next year, and he’s coming off a major surgery.

Big no.
Not to mention the game is phasing out one dimensional yardage type props with no skill, mobility and poor defensive technique.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not to mention the game is phasing out one dimensional yardage type props with no skill, mobility and poor defensive technique.
He was pretty mobile for a big boy. Not in the same mould as say Paulo, but on his day still very damaging. At 200k you can't go wrong imo especially when we have to fill that top 30 somehow

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was pretty mobile for a big boy. Not in the same mould as say Paulo, but on his day still very damaging. At 200k you can't go wrong imo especially when we have to fill that top 30 somehow
His cock weighs him down too much. Haha.. If he came back you'd think he'd go to Souths on some bullshit deal.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should be raiding Canberra if the unrest is true plus who wouldn’t want to get the hell out of that city anyway
Tapine
Ryan james
Papali

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
His cock weighs him down too much. Haha.. If he came back you'd think he'd go to Souths on some bullshit deal.
Haha forgot about that scandal lol. True especially if Wayne or Rusty wants a sniff of Julie lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We should be raiding Canberra if the unrest is true plus who wouldn’t want to get the hell out of that city anyway
Tapine
Ryan james
Papali
Keen to see how the Raiders unravel over the coming weeks/months. Hopefully the losses keep on flowing

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I felt the same, but if we can get him dirt cheap he's worth this risk imo. Atoni gets no time under Barrett, I don't rate Ogden... I just don't how the club plans to bolster our middle third ?
Willis