Opinion Georgallis vs Pay for remainder 2019

Bulldogs Coaching Poll

• Total voters

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you want Dean Pay to coach remainder of 2019 or do you want Steve Georgallis to coach the remainder of 2019 as Interim Coach.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Absolutely agree. Georgallis till end of year ffs

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too many hot heads not enough cool heads in the Kennel

I TOTALLY share your pain!!!!

After watching the game for 40 odd years and living through all the dramas and surprises, in my personal opinion, i think Dean Pay is definitely gone at the end of the year.

From what has unfolded, i totally understand what the board has done and is doing, and it makes total sense for the future of the club.

The board didnt jump the gun but pulled the trigger from the beginning. They gave Pay the 1 year extension (albiet with performance clauses) to stop the media from spreading constant negative articles for this year. You can see it has worked as Buzz Rothfield is constantly clutching at straws and is getting absolutely nothing.

A silent club in the papers, is a club going under the radar - good or bad.

Some player signings have been board signings and some signings have involved Dean Pay heavily.

ie - Clay Priest, an absolute Dean Pay favourite. Was given a 1 year contract and at the end of the contract the club made it clear - Goodbye

CHN - A board signing, 4 year contract. A player Dean Pay obviously didnt want and that is seen by the way he drops him

Lichaa - A Dean Pay signing than for some reason Dean Pay got off him. 1 year contract who will not be re-signed

All these players who have been signed while under contract with other clubs, are signings which have been made by the board. There is no way that Dean Pay would know which players were unhappy at their previous clubs and looking at getting out. Its all work done by the board, who put out the feelers to other clubs and player managers.

There is no doubt the club has another coach on standby, and that gun will be reloaded and the trigger will be pulled once again come the end of November this year, XMAS the latest

If its not, and Dean Pay is here next year, I will pull my own trigger

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Replace an Under 20s coach with a Reserve Grade coach? Well at least it's some sort of upgrade lol

Of all coaches out there and realistic sign-able, Justin Holbrook seems the perfect candidate.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I vote the tackle bags with the corner posts as assistants. I would also have the goal posts to oversee everything. ;)

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too many hot heads not enough cool heads in the Kennel

I TOTALLY share your pain!!!!

After watching the game for 40 odd years and living through all the dramas and surprises, in my personal opinion, i think Dean Pay is definitely gone at the end of the year.

From what has unfolded, i totally understand what the board has done and is doing, and it makes total sense for the future of the club.

The board didnt jump the gun but pulled the trigger from the beginning. They gave Pay the 1 year extension (albiet with performance clauses) to stop the media from spreading constant negative articles for this year. You can see it has worked as Buzz Rothfield is constantly clutching at straws and is getting absolutely nothing.

A silent club in the papers, is a club going under the radar - good or bad.

Some player signings have been board signings and some signings have involved Dean Pay heavily.

ie - Clay Priest, an absolute Dean Pay favourite. Was given a 1 year contract and at the end of the contract the club made it clear - Goodbye

CHN - A board signing, 4 year contract. A player Dean Pay obviously didnt want and that is seen by the way he drops him

Lichaa - A Dean Pay signing than for some reason Dean Pay got off him. 1 year contract who will not be re-signed

All these players who have been signed while under contract with other clubs, are signings which have been made by the board. There is no way that Dean Pay would know which players were unhappy at their previous clubs and looking at getting out. Its all work done by the board, who put out the feelers to other clubs and player managers.

There is no doubt the club has another coach on standby, and that gun will be reloaded and the trigger will be pulled once again come the end of November this year, XMAS the latest

If its not, and Dean Pay is here next year, I will pull my own trigger
Thanks Chris

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
SG care taker until we sign a real coach.

He couldn't do worse than Pay.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Bring in Steve couldn't do any worse and has some grit about him

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who in the fuck voted for him to stay beyond 2019
Fuckn show yourselves

silva

Utility
Reaction score
They wont sack pay just yet. Prob at the end of the year. Hopefully they are negotiating with flanagan now