No Source Georgallis likeable guy

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watch the press conference he is a very humble guy hope he gets his shot at some stage also thought it was bad form for the celebration to go on while his press conference was rolling

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The short amount I saw of the press conference impressed me more than anything I heard from Pay.

Best of luck to him for the remainder of the year.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaks better than pay. Talks more sense, but hurry up Barrett..!!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn’t to sure about him but he won my
Tick of approval , I don’t see why we don’t just give him the gig

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The short amount I saw of the press conference impressed me more than anything I heard from Pay.

Best of luck to him for the remainder of the year.
Had the pleasure of chatting to Steve after our lower grade Grand Final win against Newtown in 2018 at Leichhardt Oval. He is very much a coach who has his players backs and was quick to point out that he just coached the team, the players did all the work. Always has a smile ion his face and does not get ahead of himself. Top bloke.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
just a rumour at this stage guys
its still very likely hes a **** of a bloke

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Went to kingsgrove north with stavie, good lad, hasnt changed much.
Pretty unflappable, hope they play for him .
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Kingsgrove North were the arch enemies of Belmore Boys.

Sack Him NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malla

Reaction score
I don’t think he wants it. Seems happy to be a reggies coach or first grade assistant

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Georgalis is like the Badge. Love the Badge.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they keep him at the club as an assistant at least. I wouldn’t want Barrett to be bringing in who he wants on his coaching team. We saw how that went under Des.

I would be happy if they gave him the job for this year and in 2021. I’m still not sold on Barrett and some are saying it’s already a done deal but NO official statement has been made from the dogs or Penrith.
In fact I’ve read where Barrett doesn’t want to go until next year and Penrith won’t let him go as they’re currently leading the comp so he won’t be coming here this year IF he accepts the role for 2021. Trouble is our board has now got rid of PAY and is now being pressured by players and fans to make a decision on who will be their coach moving forward. Worse thing any club can do is get rid of their coach without having done any groundwork on who they want as coach.

As I said previously I’ll believe Barrett is coach only when it is officially announced and if he doesn’t get his way he probably won’t be here next year. Rumor is Griffin is waiting in the wings.