News Geoff Robinson - time to help out

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Hey all, been a while since I provided an update.

Spoke with Robbo's fam today - tumour had stopped growing so is in wait and see mode at the moment. Travelling well, still on the drugs but no major side effects. So all is happy at the moment.

Fam again have said thanks all for your support.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Spoke with Robbo's fam today - tumour had stopped growing so is in wait and see mode at the moment. Travelling well, still on the drugs but no major side effects. So all is happy at the moment.

Best wishes Robbo, keep fighting the good fight mate

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here here, was only thinking about him today.
Thanks for the update @Doogie.
The quintessential Bulldog , what he lacked in size, he more than made up for in courage, persistence and glorious, parra wall smashing motherfuckery . . . . I used to lie to my mum when I was 11, sneak to belmore, and loved being on the hill, when we all rose as one to watch Robbo rip in to whoever we were playing . . . Turvey and Robbo were my hero's. It hurts me in a place I can't describe, to know they aren't doing well

Last edited:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's amazing news and really good to hear Robbo is on the road to recovery. Hopefully it goes away and stays away.

Wonder if he'll try and get in touch with Sandy Campbell as he's going through a similar battle at the moment with throat cancer apparently.

Was lovely to see him (Robbo) in photos with the old group a while back, looking quite healthy and happy.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing major but I saw him at Coles over the Christmas break. Still quite Skinny but seemed to be moving freely and looked ok otherwise.
To see him out and about sounds promising. What a legend