Gender Identity going too far? Teaching Children and Genderless Penguin.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So seen a couple of videos recently that have just baffled my mind. One just is plain ridiculous and the other is more infuriating. I really don't know what this world is coming to.

First one, a zoo in London has a same sex couple of penguin's who now have adopted an GENDERLESS penguin. Yes I know what the fuck. All in the sake of teaching children.

The next one, which kinda pissed me off is the BBC in the U.K. has made a documentary to be used in schools to teach young kids about "100 genders, trans and lesbians" which is to be shown in school. The age bracket is meant to be for 9 - 12 year olds (who at that age are very impressionable). Honestly though I think it is morally wrong that they are allowed to teach this in school. If I was a parent I would be outraged that they are pushing this agenda on kids and probably confusing them even more. You just have to see the look on some of the kids faces in the video.

What does everyone else think? Are things going too far, especially with the children being exposed to such confusing ideology?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There’s only 2 genders Male and Female, fuck everything else

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re just blowing something up that ain’t that big a deal. Lol ;)
I mean white phosphorus must be portrayed in a non positive way In a game based on reality, just like battlefield 5 did with limbless females on the front lines.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ive said it before and I'll say it again.

However will we move forward as a safe space tolerant society if preschoolers aren't being told their storytime by a transexual?

I mean why would you want to bring in someone who obviously had a traumatic experience and suffering with a mental illness to warp and influence impressionable minds?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I’m a male but Now I want to be a female so I’m going to use the ladies toilets go The female spa and if I get stripped searched it has to be done buy a female, any different and it’s discrimination.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm just gonna put this here. Dave Chappelle's take on the transgender community.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You’re just blowing something up that ain’t that big a deal. Lol ;)
I mean white phosphorus must be portrayed in a non positive way In a game based on reality, just like battlefield 5 did with limbless females on the front lines.
My mistake, didn't realise that messing with kids fragile minds with ridiculous agenda driven ideology isn't a big issues...carry on then old chap, nothing to see here :laughing:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The next generation is going to be something else the things that they are seeing now honestly
This is what the elite want, they want you to be proper fucked up

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The next generation is going to be something else the things that they are seeing now honestly
That's it mate, the world is just going over the top with everything these days. It's going to be so confusing for kids growing up, but I know why they are doing this so that the next generation grows up with the thought that all this "gender and transgender" stuff is completely normal. They are just trying now to plant the seed. I don't care if i offended anyone on this matter as it is not normal at all, far from it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My mistake, didn't realise that messing with kids fragile minds with ridiculous agenda driven ideology isn't a big issues...carry on then old chap, nothing to see here :laughing:
The amount of toxic masculinity in your post is why we need brave genderless dragons coming out.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is what the elite want, they want you to be proper fucked up
The next generation is going to have such equality with animals, that eventually there’ll be healthcare free for them we have to pay for and beastiality will be legal coz there’s no difference between humans and animals.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The amount of toxic masculinity in your post is why we need brave genderless dragons coming out.
Sorry bout that, I can't help being a man. Also I shouldn't have genderfied you as a male by calling you "chap" as it makes vaginas get very sandy.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why can’t we just teach acceptance of people different to you? Don’t need gender neutral penguins for that

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check out these oxymorons trying to justify the words "hey guys" as offensive to the female race. Face palm!! It is a gender neutral saying to involve all under one term.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I gave a gay muslim a negative rating for his training institution stating he uses his institute as a front to influence misguided people and warp them with his agenda.

This particular *** wants to write a mein kampf to help encourage closet homosexuals to come out!

Why? Hasn't he infected enough men with HIV?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How do you two feel about hermaphrodites?
You know what they mean lol.
Hermaphrodites are rare AF like an albino.
Probably even more so rare?

I got on ps4 to chat with an old friend in Canada.
I agree with him, no one is born gay,no one is born the wrong sex.

I used to get worried about my sister thinking she'd grow up to become a lesbian?
Having 3 older brothers and a shit load of hand me down boys toys did her no favours.

Stupid girl was adamant she was a boy at a very young age.

So in short, if you have a young son and you want to confuse the fuck out of him?
Buy him a barbie doll!

Banned
Reaction score
I do, yet there are exceptions that deserve recognition, within reasonable limits, thus my query.

Or name him Sue :grinning: