G'day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
My name is Matt,

Been a Bulldog since birth and Rugby League (not just Australian Rugby League) is my biggest passion. Love sport though. Cricket is probably number 2 but I also watch Hockey, Swimming, Athletics, NFL, Rugby Union & Tennis to name a few.

Did a bit of work in the media field before I quit, not liking the field. I've become interested in travel in the last year or so. I want to go to Canada and Europe in the next few years.

I sat in the Burrow during the grand final with my brother proudly wearing blue and white.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome brother :grinning: Sitting in the Burrow during the grand final with your brother proudly wearing blue and white that takes balls. That's a true Doggie supporter. Kudos friend.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome mate!

Reaction score
Welcome brother :grinning: Sitting in the Burrow during the grand final with your brother proudly wearing blue and white that takes balls. That's a true Doggie supporter. Kudos friend.
Thanks mate.

Gotta credit the Souths fans, mostly friendly. Stayed back to after the presentation as well. To see an old man be brought to tears with the win after supporting them for his whole life made me smile and feel good for him.

Also thanks, Nano.

Kiwidog77

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Welcome glad you went to the game and showed the south fans in the Burrow what colours a real team wears.

Reaction score
Great to see some friendly people on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.