Gday Forum Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrl360.com

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi Kennel members,

Great to join your forum.
i am a League and sports fanatic and have written about sport for many years.
I think the Bulldogs have one of the great tribal supporter groups on teams around the world.
Although your numbers will never rival a Manchester United your fierce loyalty does.and

I run my own forum but have an interest in keeping on the pulse of Rugby League.
A long time ago I met Bullfrog although he is long gone I think the family culture at the dogs
is still alive and well.I look forward to commenting and reading the content of the Kennel members.

Regards

Paul

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome .. Look forward to reading your posts!

I gather from your intro you're not necessarily a bulldogs fan . I'm going to have a stab in the dark and guess you are a dragons supporter.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome Paul, hope you enjoy your stay

(This is not Paul Kent guys)

Happy to have you as a member here mate, just remember we don't tolerate blatent advertising of other sites.

Cheers

A

Alexander the Great

Hi Kennel members,

Great to join your forum.
i am a League and sports fanatic and have written about sport for many years.
I think the Bulldogs have one of the great tribal supporter groups on teams around the world.
Although your numbers will never rival a Manchester United your fierce loyalty does.and

I run my own forum but have an interest in keeping on the pulse of Rugby League.
A long time ago I met Bullfrog although he is long gone I think the family culture at the dogs
is still alive and well.I look forward to commenting and reading the content of the Kennel members.

Regards

Paul
Loll what a stitch up.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul Keating??? He was/is a Doggies fan wasn't/isn't he?

Welcome to the Kennel

A

Alexander the Great

Paul Keating??? He was/is a Doggies fan wasn't/isn't he?

Welcome to the Kennel
Yes he was a bankstown boy growing up and I do remember reading somewhere he is a bulldogs fan.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not Paul Kent and not related at all to NRL360 on Fox.
Dude, he is going to have to do something massive to prove that he really is Kent, but for the moment we could have at least had some fun playing along :p

Status
Not open for further replies.