Gday doggie fanatics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi all,

I actually joined the kennel as a member in Dec 07 and have regularly checked out the kennel previously as a guest. Now I have the internet I will begin posting alot more.

I am a 30 year old bulldog fanatic. Born in Canterbury, raised in QLD and in the Army, I don't get to as many games as I'd like. However, everything in my world stops when the game is on, and I get to wherever I can to see it on tv. My wife is a dogs fan too, so she can understand why I get the s..ts for a few days when they lose, gotta love her. ;)

Anyway its great to be onboard finally and relate to those who share the blue and white blood. Very excited about this year and hopefully will see some good results from the hard work the club, staff and players have been doing.

Cheers
BJD

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome buddy

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Welcome buddy. Look forward to seeing you around

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I actually joined the kennel as a member in Dec 07 and have regularly checked out the kennel previously as a guest. Now I have the internet I will begin posting alot more.

I am a 30 year
old bulldog fanatic. Born in Canterbury, raised in QLD and in the Army, I don't get to as many games as I'd like. However, everything in my world stops when the game is on, and I get to wherever I can to see it on tv. My wife is a dogs fan too, so she can understand why I get the s..ts for a few days when they lose, gotta love her. ;)

Anyway its great to be onboard finally and relate to those who share the blue and white blood. Very excited about this year and hopefully will see some good results from the hard work the club, staff and players have been doing.

Cheers
BJD

lol you finally got the internet at age 30? were u a hermit b4 :p

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
rofllllllllllllllll nawwwwwwwww :love:

btw rami is the token homo :p

im the token metro lawl

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Nevermind this clown champ. He's the token homo of the Kennel.

He's never nice, always b!tchy
Yeah cheers for the heads up n don't worry I gathered that. I've usually got bigger things 2 worry about like deploying overseas on operations n stuff.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Welcome. Ill just give u the heads up on the queers around here, make sure u keep away from hani and rami. Do not fall for their dirty work.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
lol you finally got the internet at age 30? were u a hermit b4 :p
Yeah righto big mouth how bout you get off the wang. N by the way hermits are people that stay inside all day, usually sitting behind a computer. People like you. Nuff said.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL@BJD owning Hani - look what you did Slippery!

BJD Hani is actually one of the good guys here on the kennel, he's just mucking around - he means no harm, like most of us here :p

PS. Welcome back here mate :grinning:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Welcome. Ill just give u the heads up on the queers around here, make sure u keep away from hani and rami. Do not fall for their dirty work.
BJD Meet Hasoon - the kennel fool, please avoid this part man/part woman at all costs.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
LOL@BJD owning Hani - look what you did Slippery!

BJD Hani is actually one of the good guys here on the kennel, he's just mucking around - he means no harm, like most of us here :p

PS. Welcome back here mate :grinning:
Hehe, eeeeexcellent *rubs hands together*

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Yeah righto big mouth how bout you get off the wang. N by the way hermits are people that stay inside all day, usually sitting behind a computer. People like you. Nuff said.
hermits dont believe in technology mate. They think all technology is evil hence they live in the bush on their own.

hth

btw dont get cut lol. its just a joke rofll.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
hermits dont believe in technology mate. They think all technology is evil hence they live in the bush on their own.

hth

btw dont get cut lol. its just a joke rofll.
Hani get off your pony and leave the guy alone. Take your homo tendencies elsewhere.

Hail BJD

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
gtfo slip :p

i thought we were "friends"

runs away :o

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Sorry Hani, I don't swing your way. I wouldn't touch you with my 7 foot boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.