Gay peeping toms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently Im pretty sexy and there have been poofs in the street perving on me at night, Im not sure I can cope and don't know how to handle it without any proof, I don't really believe in x-ray vision and don't know why they are trying to spy on me.
Does anyone else have spy problems or is it a Newcastle thing?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Can't really relate to the spy-issues, other than to suggest you fight fire with fire, and install 30+ CCTV cams that we can all monitor online for you. I reckon if we put the entire forum to work for you, mofos wouldn't know what the hell to do.

And on the gay-thing ... It's not such a big deal once you get over the initial stun. Once upon a time in a dingy Surry Hills pub seeing an obscure emerging Brisbane band, I was being hit on for 10 whole minutes by a gay fellow. Had no idea. A mate came to lure me away and gave me the whole "you know what he wanted dont ya ?" chat. I came away feeling strangely flattered yet guilty I may have led him on.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't really relate to the spy-issues, other than to suggest you fight fire with fire, and install 30+ CCTV cams that we can all monitor online for you. I reckon if we put the entire forum to work for you, mofos wouldn't know what the hell to do.

And on the gay-thing ... It's not such a big deal once you get over the initial stun. Once upon a time in a dingy Surry Hills pub seeing an obscure emerging Brisbane band, I was being hit on for 10 whole minutes by a gay fellow. Had no idea. A mate came to lure me away and gave me the whole "you know what he wanted dont ya ?" chat. I came away feeling strangely flattered yet guilty I may have led him on.
You really could have been a good sport and allowed him to sodomise you a little. Only the polite thing to do in that situation, you know.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Im pretty sexy and there have been poofs in the street perving on me at night, Im not sure I can cope and don't know how to handle it without any proof, I don't really believe in x-ray vision and don't know why they are trying to spy on me.
Does anyone else have spy problems or is it a Newcastle thing?
Robert dog, if they are checking you out, take it as a compliment and don't stress about it.

If they actually try to pash you, then you can take exception.

But if you haven't actually seen them checking you out, it sounds like someone is telling you stories in an effort to wind you up.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
You really could have been a good sport and allowed him to sodomise you a little. Only the polite thing to do in that situation, you know.
Don't think me grapes would like that very much ..... (go on, get that out of your head. That'll teach ya :p)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Get hair extensions and a boob job...that should fix the problem!

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Get hair extensions and a boob job...that should fix the problem!
Ahhh, you reminded me of a theory I used to use against people to make them eat lemons raw and stuff .... "Everyone has a price".

Bob'd go gay for $25K I reckon.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ahhh, you reminded me of a theory I used to use against people to make them eat lemons raw and stuff .... "Everyone has a price".

Bob'd go gay for $25K I reckon.
Haha channeling the Million Dollar man?

Should we start a Kennel fundraising drive? haha.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They can't buy my ass, I wish they would sop asking me personal questions, a community without privacy will self destruct.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Peeping tom"? Were these homosexuals trying to "court" you and "pitch woo" to you?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
oh you....be nice
Haha. The Simpsons episode where Homer thought Bart was gay jusy came to mind.

Ssstand ssstill, there'sss a ssspark in your hair.

Get it, get it, get it!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Get it, get it, get it!
hahaha yeah.....I think one of the gay steel mill workers actually says be nice in that ep doesn't he? That would explain why it came to mind I guess :P ....

Orrr

"I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming" - one of my favourite Homer lines of all time.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hahaha yeah.....I think one of the gay steel mill workers actually says be nice in that ep doesn't he? That would explain why it came to mind I guess :P ....

Orrr

"I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming" - one of my favourite Homer lines of all time.
Haha. He sure does.

Midge: Didn't john seem a little....festive to you?
Homer: Couldn't agree more, happy as a clam.
Midge: He prefers the company!
Homer: Who doesn't?
Midge: Listen to me carefully. John is a ho-mo....
Homer: Right.
Midge: Sexual

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Get it, get it, get it!
We work hard, we play hard...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why don't you just sleep with all of them but be really bad at it, then they'll never look at you again. Problem solved.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why don't you just sleep with all of them but be really bad at it, then they'll never look at you again. Problem solved.
Yeah, just use your teeth too much when practicing fellatio lol

Status
Not open for further replies.