Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL, i missed that thread , when did this happen

first time i heard of taqiyya was on an online muslim hate forum. quickly googled and found out about one of the beliefs of my religion which i never knew.

I said wow, how cool is that.

I am catholic priest from now on. I hate muslims/ islam. ;-)
I just realised your last part was you doing some Taqiyya work? Hahaha

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lollll you're sick to death of religious people offended? I think you got it the other way around where gays and pc species are offended and feel oppressed they're not able to get married. And cry and sook and force it down everyone's throats so much so it's made government lol. It's a complete joke.
I'll never understand why gays want to be married anyway. I think they have the perfect setup as is at the moment.

If they want to marry however, just fucking let them join the joke. Australia will wake up the next day the same. You'll still go to work as normal. No one's lives will change.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lolllll you learn a lot from hate speeches about our own religions tbh hahaha.

Heyyyy you're not allowed to hate as a catholic priest!

its true , this age of information , every thing is available to you on your finger tips.

I have changed my thought process even on my own faith how I used to see things.

in all seriousness i can guarantee you that taqiyya is the distorted interpretation of some muslims on telling lies to your enemies if you are caught as a captive during war.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Purely on religious grounds? Firstly you're an idiot and secondly 'none of my business'? Lmfao they're shoving it down everyone's fkn throats which becomes their business. Like how dumb are you on certain topics
Who's saying pedophile priests are fake news? Or are you complaining that I said gay priests are the ones who molested little boys? Should the gay part not be mentioned and only the catholic priest part? Lol fkn lefties and their 'leaving out certain aspects' to suit their agenda
I love how you're such a live and let live type of guy. Fkn lol. You really need to stick to one rhetoric. You've had about 50 gender changes here in regards to your position on things. Stand for something or fall for anything.
It's become pretty bad though, a news article had Prince George the kid that's like 4 or something, proclaiming him the cover boy for gays. Like fuck off man, firstly he doesn't know wtf gay is, secondly you're filthy dogs for talking about a 4 year olds sexuality and what it may be. Gays kill me in this regard.
Lol I know that's what confuses me about the left also.

Na about the Catholic Church what I said was they didn't do sound enough checks prior to ordaining certain priests and not keeping an eye on certain priests. Gay priests wil never be allowed in the Catholic Church like officially. A priest could hide it though, hence the child molestong of little boys.
And this ladies and gents are the type of inane arguments SSM is up against

I apologise mods for starting a cluster fuck but this kind of crazy shit has to be called out as crazy

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll never understand why gays want to be married anyway. I think they have the perfect setup as is at the moment.

If they want to marry however, just fucking let them join the joke. Australia will wake up the next day the same. You'll still go to work as normal. No one's lives will change.
Because they're not granted the same rights as a married couple are, e.g.

• A partner deciding on medical outcomes
  • Inheritance

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And this ladies and gents are the type of inane arguments SSM is up against

I apologise mods for starting a cluster fuck but this kind of crazy shit has to be called out as crazy
Be more specific if you're able to. Not just look at something and say ok crazy. Sort of like how you look at stats without asking why the stats are like that.
Why do you always need an audience for lol fkn fk

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because they're not granted the same rights as a married couple are, e.g.

• A partner deciding on medical outcomes
  • Inheritance
Lollllll great fkn argument as to why gay marriage is needed so much

Medical bills and outcomes can be paid and decided by the nominated fkn next of kin or guardian.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lolllll you learn a lot from hate speeches about our own religions tbh hahaha.

Heyyyy you're not allowed to hate as a catholic priest!
Plenty of Catholic priests hate.......................boys when the reach puberty

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like how you confuse gay for just straight out Pedophilia.
When a man is attracted to the same sex and sexually touches them. Wtf is that?

Why would a straight man sexually abuse a boy?

He's either bi or gay and is mentally fucked either way. There's no confusion

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol I know that's what confuses me about the left also.

Na about the Catholic Church what I said was they didn't do sound enough checks prior to ordaining certain priests and not keeping an eye on certain priests. Gay priests wil never be allowed in the Catholic Church like officially. A priest could hide it though, hence the child molestong of little boys.
there are also stories of them being protected from inside the church, so thats why i thought of a group of gay pedophiles operating in the church sympathetic to each other

the best thing to happen is the awareness of the situation, like hopefully now there isnt anybody leaving kids alone with a priest where as before they assumed he was good

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
there are also stories of them being protected from inside the church, so thats why i thought of a group of gay pedophiles operating in the church sympathetic to each other

the best thing to happen is the awareness of the situation, like hopefully now there isnt anybody leaving kids alone with a priest where as before they assumed he was good
Lol confession? It's not about having someone there watching lol, it's about knowing who the man is before becomes a priest. But I'm sure there is plenty of awareness now about that subject lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol confession? It's not about having someone there watching lol, it's about knowing who the man is before becomes a priest. But I'm sure there is plenty of awareness now about that subject lol
from now on they should have confession within eye sight out of earshot of kids or make sure that the priest cant make contact in his confession box

if any priest doesnt like that arrangement tell him to htfu and if he insists on seeing kids alone then investigate him immediately

there is no reason why a priest must be alone with a kid except if he wants to do some pedophile activity

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
from now on they should have confession within eye sight out of earshot of kids or make sure that the priest cant make contact in his confession box

if any priest doesnt like that arrangement tell him to htfu and if he insists on seeing kids alone then investigate him immediately

there is no reason why a priest must be alone with a kid except if he wants to do some pedophile activity
I've been alone with many priests lol.

Inb4 southy makes a comment hahaa

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The switched on people or the "illuminated" ones can see straight through this bullshit to see what agenda is really pushing it.....a Godless society.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been alone with many priests lol.

Inb4 southy makes a comment hahaa
I still got the hottest priest calendar from 2016 my smartarse mate got me from Vatican city last year . its still in its plastic it may be out of date but , if that type of stuff floats your boat you'll be good for at least 12 pulls.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still got the hottest priest calendar from 2016 my smartarse mate got me from Vatican city last year . its still in its plastic it may be out of date but , if that type of stuff floats your boat you'll be good for at least 12 pulls.
Lollllllllll doubt I'd last that long

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The switched on people or the "illuminated" ones can see straight through this bullshit to see what agenda is really pushing it.....a Godless society.
Boom! You said it. But one which pcrealist and co will be all too happy to see. You know KE demolished that **** lol. Anyways pcrealist used to be severely against religion until someone brought up persecution of religious people in China and it's a religious free country. I said to him I thought a religious free country would mean it's peaceful? And from then he goes back and fourth on his agendas lol. But yeah KE destroyed the ottoman

Status
Not open for further replies.