Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Again, I apologise if I'm aggressive because the heavy duty psychotic roids are kicking in.

But I still love you **** lol and I know you know I'm telling the truth.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Only dolebluging **** would have the time and lack of brain power to have public hissyfits and cry victim after starting shit. That is not judgement, that's an obvious and logical viewpoint.
How does that make them a dole bludging ****?

Again I say to you how do you know that these people GENUINELY don't believe?

How many different sect of Christianity is there? How many different sect of Islam is there?

Don't all these sects have many differences between themselves even though they follow the same books?

So could it be that these homosexuals do genuinely believe but just have a different interpretation? So in that case wouldn't it be a priests role to leave the judgement up to god just in case that priest may be wrong? Wouldn't it make sense to humble yourself and answer God on judgement day by saying I tried my best to follow your faith hence surely God would know what that priests pure intentions were?

Well if you blame you love of dick on God by saying you're born that way, again logically you are either saying God hates you to make you suck dick or that you are a freak and defective. Only two options
We've discussed this many times before

Fucking lol @ interpretation of the Bible, it's in plain English that anyone with an is over 10 can understand.
Jesus spoke Aramaic. The first bibles were written in Greek and then translated. And if it's "plain english" explain how in 2000 years many of the "interpretations" of what the verses mean have changed throughout that time?

And please bro, you can't hide your bias of believers so just say what you want to say as Realist and I do.
I'm saying what I want to say. I posted several references of pells public comments but you two focussed on the communion.

The point was keep it in your churches, keep it amongst your fellow believers but don't come out and say homosexuals are going to be the death of society because you know what, the rest of us don't believe that. The rest of us find it very offensive that you can say that about a person just living their life and not affecting anyone religious. They're not forcing you guys to bend over in front of them. They're not asking you to get on your knees and suck. They're asking to be left alone and live with the same civil liberties everyone else does.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again, I apologise if I'm aggressive because the heavy duty psychotic roids are kicking in.

But I still love you **** lol and I know you know I'm telling the truth.
Fuck you ****! ;)

Bro I know you're passionate about this but with all due respect it's nonsense to me.

In any case the point is the lies thrown at or about homosexuals many of us find extremely offensive. And the words that come out of pells or Abbott's mouth we do not find acceptable.

As an example if Pell left it at "our religion doesn't condone it" I'd have ZERO problems with it. But to come out and say it's going to be the downfall of society then I'll tell him to go get fucked.

This is the basic decency and respect that seems to be lost on those who partook in the no campaign. Leave it at your religion doesn't allow, that's fine, I said that to you 200 pages ago. But don't give me a moral speech about how gays and lesbians are going to destroy everything and that they're trying to make everyone gay/lesbian.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How does that make them a dole bludging ****?

Again I say to you how do you know that these people GENUINELY don't believe?

How many different sect of Christianity is there? How many different sect of Islam is there?

Don't all these sects have many differences between themselves even though they follow the same books?

So could it be that these homosexuals do genuinely believe but just have a different interpretation? So in that case wouldn't it be a priests role to leave the judgement up to god just in case that priest may be wrong? Wouldn't it make sense to humble yourself and answer God on judgement day by saying I tried my best to follow your faith hence surely God would know what that priests pure intentions were?

We've discussed this many times before

Jesus spoke Aramaic. The first bibles were written in Greek and then translated. And if it's "plain english" explain how in 2000 years many of the "interpretations" of what the verses mean have changed throughout that time?

I'm saying what I want to say. I posted several references of pells public comments but you two focussed on the communion.

The point was keep it in your churches, keep it amongst your fellow believers but don't come out and say homosexuals are going to be the death of society because you know what, the rest of us don't believe that. The rest of us find it very offensive that you can say that about a person just living their life and not affecting anyone religious. They're not forcing you guys to bend over in front of them. They're not asking you to get on your knees and suck. They're asking to be left alone and live with the same civil liberties everyone else does.
Not bothered to split it up nicely like you did but I'll stay in order lol

Well if they aren't dole bludgers, they are morons skipping work to have a public hissyfits that has never worked ever.

How can you call yourself a believer when you PURPOSLY ignore parts of the Bible then blame you creator on you being gay? Because it's easier to blame someone else then admit they chose to be that way or a defect of normal people.

You know how I feel about religions aka sects and cults. They purposely mistranslate passages to make a profit. How do gay interpret sodomy to mean something else?

We have discussed it and still haven't got an answer.

When you say changed, is a sad attempt to discredit the Bible. Sure some Bible change old words to new words to make it easier to understand, but they don't change one word for a different word.... Majority of the time (I'll give you some ammo, ask the normal Christian or Christian "by name" about the 10 commandments they would reply "thou shall not kill" which is wrong. A genuine Christian would answer "thou shall not MURDER". There is justified killing, in extreme measures obviously.)

I have the luxury of understanding Assyrian (new tongue) which still uses a heap of Aramaic (old tongue) our Churches still use Aramaic till this day (with Assyrian used to clarify when needed)

Pell is a dead horse, you know where I stand against pedos, and if he Is, then I hope he burns in hell the **** in sheep's clothing.

Your last point is regurgitation of what I have been saying from day 1. FFS I take your side against Prick Wall because he claims to be a believer but just is a fucking hypocrite making real believers look bad.

Didn't I say if that bill was disclosed I would gladly of voted yes and posted a pic on here to prove it?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We accept we are sinners, they don't accept it because they use the cop out of "I was born that way"

What if we were born swearers, or murderers? Can we use that same excuse as the gays do?
Sure can cuz. It's not your fault if you were born with the warrior gene.

Fun fact: warrior gene is actually a thing like gay gene haha although warrior gene sounds more realistic especially when talking of the male gender. When I say male gender I don't talk about females who identify as a male lol they're still female with lacklustre genes in comparison to that of the dominant human male :p

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck you ****! ;)

Bro I know you're passionate about this but with all due respect it's nonsense to me.

In any case the point is the lies thrown at or about homosexuals many of us find extremely offensive. And the words that come out of pells or Abbott's mouth we do not find acceptable.

As an example if Pell left it at "our religion doesn't condone it" I'd have ZERO problems with it. But to come out and say it's going to be the downfall of society then I'll tell him to go get fucked.

This is the basic decency and respect that seems to be lost on those who partook in the no campaign. Leave it at your religion doesn't allow, that's fine, I said that to you 200 pages ago. But don't give me a moral speech about how gays and lesbians are going to destroy everything and that they're trying to make everyone gay/lesbian.
You called me **** which is good because it shows you still love me lol

All I ask is please don't label a dirty politician or a corrupt pedo priest as a label for TRUE believers.

Use the actions of real believers, the ones that obey the Bible and want nothing earthly in return. There are some athiests that are more Christian then the so called Christians. Not judging, just calling a spade a spade.

***** like Pell turn away people with their hate talk. Like you said, stick to the Bible and don't add your twisted hate speech.

If and when they attack the church, then all is fair in love and war. Until then, be a real fucking leader and draw people to the church and not away with your bullshit talk.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sure can cuz. It's not your fault if you were born with the warrior gene.

Fun fact: warrior gene is actually a thing like gay gene haha although warrior gene sounds more realistic especially when talking of the male gender. When I say male gender I don't talk about females who identify as a male lol they're still female with lacklustre genes in comparison to that of the dominant human male :p
Well being Assyrian, I have the Barbarian gene, throw in Leb and Russian blood for good measure lol now that's a fact.

You want to be a man, tell a Russian woman to make you a samich, see what she does to you lol

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyways I don't want to change you or you to change me and these roids are fucking my life.

I love discussing things with you and Hacky. We can disagree and not attack eachother. Less headaches and more truth spoken that way.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well being Assyrian, I have the Barbarian gene, throw in Leb and Russian blood for good measure lol now that's a fact.

You want to be a man, tell a Russian woman to make you a samich, see what she does to you lol
She just wants to be forced into doing it. Foreplay type thing lol.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I just want to prove you can be a believer and still be a "normal" **** that gets along with most people.

PS you didn't call me **** :(
stop complaining i didn't call you a ****, ****!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
stop complaining i didn't call you a ****, ****!
All jokes aside Habibeh, I just want friends and no enemies, rather would joke with you then rip you apart. I love my faith, nobody or nothing will change that BUT I don't want to change anyone else at the same time.

That's enough about me, a boring fucking topic lol

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All jokes aside Habibeh, I just want friends and no enemies, rather would joke with you then rip you apart. I love my faith, nobody or nothing will change that BUT I don't want to change anyone else at the same time.

That's enough about me, a boring fucking topic lol
It's very important that one keeps their own faith (whatever it is they believe in) and make up their own mind on topics. Totally agree, the discussion on this topic is finished, there is nothing more that can be added to it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Church is a private entity. I see no reason why they shouldn't be allowed to pick and choose who they provide communion too.

As long as they're happy to say that they don't accept all of God's children then go for it.
Are you really God's child if you basically spit in His face?

Like I mentioned, there are athiests who are more God's children than hypocritical believers.

But to answer my own question, God will give you to your last breath on Earth to genuinely repent and you are instantly His child again.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
both bible and quran and open to interpretations , hence why we see millions of sects and denomination in both religions.

here is a gay muslim scholar who is a proud muslim but also a proud gay and he defends his homosexuality using Quran, lol

watch from 4:20 his interpretation of sodam and gomarah story. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.