Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Try to tell that to the USA. They still refer to the President as "The Leader of the Free World"
The country is well equipped to cause probably the most destruction by "the free world" . People respect fear and protection.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it's pointless trying to stop people from occuping other countries. The population is growing exponentially and we all just have to make room.
The dollhouse design of continents and countries is fast becoming antiquated..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The country is well equipped to cause probably the most destruction by "the free world" . People respect fear and protection.
Wolfy..fear and respect are diametrically opposed.. Being ‘afraid’ of someone/country is a false respect..that is not respect at all..that IS fear..True respect is bore out of just and equal treatment..and the confidence that those in a more powerful position will listen to the ‘less’ powerful when they have grievances..and together look to understand and solve problems that arise between them..

As we’ve seen time and time again in history Wolfy..Empires can fall because those who are controlled with ‘fear’ eventually rise up against it..or look to others to do it for them..such as groups like ISIS..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently talking down religious protections....

How surprising.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I voted no because Kevin Spacey came out & said that he chooses to be gay. Another example is Camille Lenoir who has chosen to no longer be gay. Apparently it is a choice. I didn't know that. Before I thought you were born gay. I have been educated.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I voted no because Kevin Spacey came out & said that he chooses to be gay. Another example is Camille Lenoir who has chosen to no longer be gay. Apparently it is a choice. I didn't know that. Before I thought you were born gay. I have been educated.
Bigot. I chose not to eat my chops last night and instead ate a vegetable because I was feeling the hangover. I was born a cannibal and its my right to choose whether I eat a cripple or a near extinct species of onyx.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bigot. I chose not to eat my chops last night and instead ate a vegetable because I was feeling the hangover. I was born a cannibal and its my right to choose whether I eat a cripple or a near extinct species of onyx.
Why am I a bigot? & why are you a cannibal? Is it because I voted no or because I listened to what some gay people said?

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You aren’t allowed to ask questions. If you do, you are automatically a bigot/homophobe/islamaphobe/mysoginist/sexist.

Remember, women can’t be sexist, gay people can’t be bigots and white men are especially evil.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently talking down religious protections....

How surprising.
Nah, it's going the other way. Labor already said they would support the liberal bill that provides basic religious protection (stipulating the protection that's already in place for priests and celebrants), but now Liberals are trying to enter another bill that allows everyone to discriminate against gay people for any reason. Basically it would allow people to put up signs in their shop saying "gays aren't allowed here"

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, it's going the other way. Labor already said they would support the liberal bill that provides basic religious protection (stipulating the protection that's already in place for priests and celebrants), but now Liberals are trying to enter another bill that allows everyone to discriminate against gay people for any reason. Basically it would allow people to put up signs in their shop saying "gays aren't allowed here"
But couldn't this proposal from a few conservative mps allow pretty much any discrimination based on religious freedom? So could it extend to the old "no catholics" that was pretty common not that many decades ago? Could a business refuse soneone they know who is living in sin, or is divorced?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
You aren’t allowed to ask questions. If you do, you are automatically a bigot/homophobe/islamaphobe/mysoginist/sexist.

Remember, women can’t be sexist, gay people can’t be bigots and white men are especially evil.
You forgot blacks cant be racists :tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But couldn't this proposal from a few conservative mps allow pretty much any discrimination based on religious freedom? So could it extend to the old "no catholics" that was pretty common not that many decades ago? Could a business refuse soneone they know who is living in sin, or is divorced?
The bill itself only covers homosexuality but if passed then it would open the way for other similar bills that allow for all discrimination. It's a dangerous precedent to set.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Finally this will not be a thing soon. Just do it and move on.

I reckon my own Dad has summed up the entire debate the best as only a Dad could:

When asked he said: I don't see why some people should be protected from making the stupid mistake of getting married..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucking stupid *****. See why I hate these corrupt ***** and question everything they do?

I'm sure nearly everyone can now see this is just mass distraction keeping the sheep fighting against eachother.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finally this will not be a thing soon. Just do it and move on.

I reckon my own Dad has summed up the entire debate the best as only a Dad could:

When asked he said: I don't see why some people should be protected from making the stupid mistake of getting married..
Haha I like that one

Status
Not open for further replies.