Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. From memory I believe it was just over 50% are Christian. But we're not a Christian country. We're a secular country. That means that we accept all religions and non-religious as well, and religion doesn't get a dominant say over anything.

An odd fact that people don't often know though, while Australia and America are secular states, the UK is technically a Christian state. As such, they still teach religion in school.

not according to this new map

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
NO Voters should have used this arguement...

Voting YES will turn lions gay!!

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5038387/Gay-lions-spotted-putting-Kenya.html
FKN LMFAO!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Kenya-angers-country-s-moral-policeman.html

@TANK 2.0 @south of heaven This bloke makes Martin Ssempa actually seem level headed.

Images of a romantic encounter between two male lions in Kenya's Masai Mara has upset the country's 'moral police' who has blamed gay men visiting the national park for 'influencing' the animals' behaviour.

Dr Ezekiel Mutua, who is responsible for TV and film censorship in Kenya, has called for the two lions in question to be caught and kept in isolation until scientists can 'determine how they acquired homosexual behaviour'.

Despite the fact that homosexuality among lions has been observed for decades, Dr Mutua is convinced that the lions would either have spotted gay men having sex in front of them, or been possessed by demons.

In his quest to find a alternative explanation for what is a well-documented natural occurrence, Dr Mutua also called for an investigation into whether the two lions - despite their grand manes - were really male.

'These animals need counseling, because probably they have been influenced by gays who have gone to the national parks and behaved badly,' Dr Mutua told Nairobi News.

Dr Mutua is chief executive of the Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB), and in defense of his own work he told the paper that the animals could not have seen gay sex on film and therefore must have witnessed it in the Masai Mara.

'They must have copied it from somewhere or it is demonic. Because these animals do not watch movies.'

He also demanded confirmation of the genders of the lions, saying 'we should not jump to conclusions that the lions were both male'.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
FKN LMFAO!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Kenya-angers-country-s-moral-policeman.html

@TANK 2.0 @south of heaven This bloke makes Martin Ssempa actually seem level headed.

Images of a romantic encounter between two male lions in Kenya's Masai Mara has upset the country's 'moral police' who has blamed gay men visiting the national park for 'influencing' the animals' behaviour.

Dr Ezekiel Mutua, who is responsible for TV and film censorship in Kenya, has called for the two lions in question to be caught and kept in isolation until scientists can 'determine how they acquired homosexual behaviour'.

Despite the fact that homosexuality among lions has been observed for decades, Dr Mutua is convinced that the lions would either have spotted gay men having sex in front of them, or been possessed by demons.

In his quest to find a alternative explanation for what is a well-documented natural occurrence, Dr Mutua also called for an investigation into whether the two lions - despite their grand manes - were really male.

'These animals need counseling, because probably they have been influenced by gays who have gone to the national parks and behaved badly,' Dr Mutua told Nairobi News.

Dr Mutua is chief executive of the Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB), and in defense of his own work he told the paper that the animals could not have seen gay sex on film and therefore must have witnessed it in the Masai Mara.

'They must have copied it from somewhere or it is demonic. Because these animals do not watch movies.'

He also demanded confirmation of the genders of the lions, saying 'we should not jump to conclusions that the lions were both male'.
Awesome. The Lions caught the gay.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is such a boring issue to me, I'm sure it will pass, and then I hope we can stop talking about it. As a previously divorced heterosexual male however, I look at the fight for marriage rights and shake my head, you gay people really fucked up here.

Oh how I wish "Babe, I'd love to marry you, but you know a man and woman aren't allowed to marry....... grrrr, stupid laws, anyway no point dwelling on our inability to unnaturally tie ourselves together legally for life despite the likelihood we'll both grow and change overtime and may find we're moving in different directions. Should that happen, which statistics favour will........ you take between 50% and 75% of everything I own. DAMN LAWS!, we can't do that"

I give it 24 months tops before people from within the gay community come out pushing for a vote on banning gay marriage again.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
^ it would horrible having gay parents.

Either get stuck with twice the amount of dad jokes or get stuck in an infinite "go ask mum" loop

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
^ it would horrible having gay parents.

Either get stuck with twice the amount of dad jokes or get stuck in an infinite "go ask mum" loop
I could handle that but walking in seeing dad sucking mums dick may wierd me out

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
2 gay dads would definitely be worse. without motherly instinct, which end do you think they will try the pacifier first?
I'm more concerned about "breast feeding".

Gay 1: Baby needs breast feeding.
Gay 2: But we have no milk.
Gay 1: Ooooooh yes we do *winks*

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I am also in favour of free street bonking. Go on Australia, live a little!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's pretty accurate from where he's sitting.
Anyhow he's not the leader of the world just of the USA .
The US is rich in history and have earnt their right to keep their customs and way of life.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's pretty accurate from where he's sitting.
Anyhow he's not the leader of the world just of the USA .
The US is rich in history and have earnt their right to keep their customs and way of life.
Try to tell that to the USA. They still refer to the President as "The Leader of the Free World"

Status
Not open for further replies.