Gavin Orr's radio interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonNy_Freak89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
pft!! what is taking so long for him to sign?? im glad hes staying but two years isnt to pleasing....although 2 years is better then nothing at all...the orr brothers need a reality check and realise sonny bill wants to stay here :s

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why?

Can someone please tell me why SBW has not the balls to tell these fellows to sod off? Mr. Williams needs to take some of the rap for this long and drawn out issue.

Am I correct in saying SBW could have chosen to sign up months ago? After all it is his life. The kid aint worth more than $200,000 per year. It takes 17 players each and every week to win a comp and and SBW is yet to prove he can stay fit for a whole year.

They way SBW is made out you would think we should have smashed the Cowboys and Tigers. With Shrek, Willie and Reni out and Mr. Price in NZ to me SBW is not that great a player.

If the media tells you something enough times you start to feel it is right. And if the Dogs don't pull their heads out of the clouds soon enough they won't even be a Premiership threat come September.

nutterx

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i think we should let sonny go, by signing him we are loosing too many other good players, 1 player doesn't make a team and although he is a great player he is not worth mason, anasta and whoever else we end up loosing

Reaction score
it'll probably only be mason leaving anyway, along with maybe a few jnrs who probably would've left regardless of salary cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.