Gavin Orr's radio interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scruffy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure if any of you heard him on 2UE sports show this morning, I caught some of it, the main points were of the following:

SBW wants to be loyal to the Dogs

He wants to sign with teh Dogs

They have asked for upgrade of this year's contract but understand we can't afford it, they also understand that a contract is a contract and he is under a contract this year so they are not going to pursure this any further.

Bulldogs and SBW all want 5 year terms, but the Orr brothers is telling SBW to sign for only 2 as he is still young... etc.

SBW is going to sign end of next week for 2 years

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Scruffy said:
SBW wants to be loyal to the Dogs

He wants to sign with teh Dogs
do what HE wants!!!!

i guess a few of you pplz who questioned his loyalty should take a good look at yourselves!! *starts pointing the finger* LMAO! jk ppl!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i didnt say anything about his loyalty

im talking about mason's loyalty

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a little news on channel 10 then that he is going to sign this week didnt say how long

i want braithy and jlo to put pen to paper. forget willie mason

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't call $400,000 a season for two years loyal. But yeah, something is better than nothing I guess. I won't be dancing around or anything. I will be however, dancing around if Braith signs for two years. I was hoping for a 3,4,5 year deal.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Scruffy said:
Bulldogs and SBW all want 5 year terms, but the Orr brothers is telling SBW to sign for only 2 as he is still young... etc.
Stuff the Orr bros. Both the Dogs and SBW wanna sign for 5 years. 5 years would be good!

Reaction score
i think the orr bros should let him decided on how many years he wants to stay at the doggies.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Exactly. I mean, Im really happy hes gonna sign again, dont get me wrong. But id he wants to sign for 5 years and the club want him too, then I dont see why he cant!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Because the whore brothers reckon SBW could get a better deal from another club like warriors, roosters, manly and canberra after his contracts expires at the dogs

Reaction score
man, why dont they let sonny sign for 5 yrs if he wants to? obviously he's not thinking about going anywhere else!

Christabella

Reaction score
Scruffy said:
Bulldogs and SBW all want 5 year terms, but the Orr brothers is telling SBW to sign for only 2 as he is still young ... ect.
Sure, right "he's young"... we all know players managers and these two more than most are only interested in one thing!

Sonny needs to stand up for himself and make it clear what he wants, or get a new manager who will get it for him.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wish sonny would give the orr brothers a couple of his trademark shoulder hits.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Premier Ozzy said:
Because the whore brothers reckon SBW could get a better deal from another club like warriors, roosters, manly and canberra after his contracts expires at the dogs
Yeah, but you also get money from winning, lol. He would be better off at teh Dogs (long term) lol.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
craig said:
i wish sonny would give the orr brothers a couple of his trademark shoulder hits.
WORD! Best thing Ive geard since someone said he should shoulder charge Fatty, lol.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
The Orr brothers are talking up SBW so they can buy a McDonald franchise.

They are a bunch of leeches, latching on to their meal ticket.

It would be interesting to see how the Orr brothers will handle themselves when their contract with SBW is up for renewal. You can bet they won't take Sonny for a hamburger and a Coke. "Would you like a Sundae with that?

Anastabation

Reaction score
I called a 2 year deal ages ago. I still expect it to happen. I will be pleased if we can hussle it into a 3 or 4 year deal.

F

fatal1

premier anastabation said:
I called a 2 year deal ages ago. I still expect it to happen. I will be pleased if we can hussle it into a 3 or 4 year deal.
im praying its more than 2

otherwise i dont see sonny staying after those 2 years which is a shame but his managers, well the less said, the better

Christabella

Reaction score
Number13 said:
The Orr brothers are talking up SBW so they can buy a McDonald franchise.

They are a bunch of leeches, latching on to their meal ticket.

It would be interesting to see how the Orr brothers will handle themselves when their contract with SBW is up for renewal. You can bet they won't take Sonny for a hamburger and a Coke. "Would you like a Sundae with that?
One like this:
?

Status
Not open for further replies.