Official Game Thread : Bulldogs v Sharks Trial 27/02/2021.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thought Katoa did well.
Sharks fielded pretty much there first grade squad yet us with players out did pretty well. Sharks defense solid but we kept giving it to em.
Trent prepared us well, obviously a little lacking and attack/flash but fuck, first hit out.
Massively impressed with our young pups coming thru that came on later in the game and Im gonna say it, 'it was Entertaining'
Proud as
UP THE FUCKING DOGGIES!!!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don't think he can... Unless he is upgraded to the top 30..
I think they have time to change the top 30, and i think we had kept a few spots open on the off chance we could get either JAC or Burton early. Id hate to see another Cook slip through our fingers, and he did a few things that were Cook-like. Sure, it was a cameo though. I would definitely like to see him play some more

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Number 23 for Sharks doesn't come on the park we may well have lost... That dude was horrible

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think they have time to change the top 30, and i think we had kept a few spots open on the off chance we could get either JAC or Burton early. Id hate to see another Cook slip through our fingers, and he did a few things that were Cook-like. Sure, it was a cameo though. I would definitely like to see him play some more
Funny story, Deitz was my niece's high school teacher last year, she said he left because he wanted to concentrate on his footy career..

We've seen plenty late bloomers lately in the NRL.. let's hope we found another..

nedloh50

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't worry thekennel there might some negative shit coming soon

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Funny story, Deitz was my niece's high school teacher last year, she said he left because he wanted to concentrate on his footy career..

We've seen plenty late bloomers lately in the NRL.. let's hope we found another..
Looked good in those highlights. Any chance of him starting at hooker though in the first game? I doubt it

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Half time
Jets 16 Mounties 6.
Britt, Stimson Roumanos solid,
Lewis has been ok. Very good in defence. Schoup very involved without much impact, All others just doing a job. Tui Katoa has been caught infield at least 3 times, Casey Badger caning is.
Declan Casey playing fullback has dropped the ball cold from clearing kicks twice. Just dropped it and Jets score from next tackle after Katoa comes off wing again and takes nobody. He should not see NRL not up to standard so far. Jets 20 Mounties 6.

Casey couldn’t get out of ingoal when he should have then got brushed off like a flea for them to score on last tackle. 24-6 now
Lewis’s last tackle options in second half ordinary. Rennie and Schoup only ones enhancing their reputations so far. Roumanos loses ball for the second time.
Jets go in again from a grubber on last while Casey stands back and doesn’t attack the ball.
28-6 ( 6 tries)
All the high numbers on now don’t know most of them.
For the last 15 minutes the nif nufs won 6 -0. They showed more than the alleged established players. Final score 28-12.
You would have to think every one in this game that are in the top 30 are in big danger of not getting a new contract. In my opinion the only one to show anything was Schoup. Made his tackles and metres but didn’t really dominate. Just hope Alomoti can stand up to the big boys in the next couple of years. Stimson, Britt, Roumanos, Topine outplayed by Jets . Lewis started well but back to his stock standard in the second half.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
before their first try down our right side they bombed at least 2. With jackson playing lock were even weaker in defence down that side i hope trent can sort the nightmare out.