Official Game Thread : Bulldogs v Sharks Trial 27/02/2021.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSW Cup Team

Kickoff : Saturday 27/02/21 3:45pm @ Netstrata Jubilee Stadium

Aaron Schoup, Atini Gafa, Ben Seufale, Bradley Deitz, Brady Cheshire, Cleveland McGhie, Dean Britt, Dean Matterson, Declan Casey, Ethan Parry, Jackson Topine, James Roumanos, Joe Stimson, Kamren Cryer, Kane McQuiggin , Kieren Moss, Lachlan Lewis, Matthew Doorey, Paea Pua, Reuben Porter, Reubenn Rennie, Rhys Davies, Tuipulotu Katoa, Vincent Rennie & Watson Heleta

Ron Massey Cup

Kickoff : Sunday 28/02/21 11:30 @ Hammondville Oval

Atini Gafa, Bradley Deitz, Brady Cheshire, Casey Sioli, Cleveland McGhie, Ethan Parry, Haimona Hiroti, Isaac Williams, Jack Hartwig, Jack Miller, Jacob Wright, Jamon Wormleaton, Joshua Daley, Kamren Cryer, Kane McQuiggin , Kieren Moss, Lekendrick Masoe, Matthew Price, Mitchell Butfield, Riley Cheshire, Rydge Smith, Semi Camaisala, Toby Huxley, Tom Simpson & Zade Kalache

Deitz playing for both teams? A half each team i guess

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure myself but they've streamed a few NSW Cup games here:

(NSWRL facebook)

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just had Kayo installed I see that they are showing the Raiders V Roosters trail, but can't see anything about Bulldogs V Sharks trail.
Does anyone know if Kayo is televising our game.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just had Kayo installed I see that they are showing the Raiders V Roosters trail, but can't see anything about Bulldogs V Sharks trail.
It will, just click fixtures in bottom tab then scroll down and we are on at 5:55pm.

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yea they are. Should be under the ‘Live & Upcoming’ section on the app / website.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is that grub Whoresbra playing in reserves, thought he got suspended?

TAS

All In
Reaction score
A little off topic but does anyone know if it is possible to cast or mirror the game from my iPhone/iPad to a Sony Bravia tv?

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
A little off topic but does anyone know if it is possible to cast or mirror the game from my iPhone/iPad to a Sony Bravia tv?
If it’s newer it might have a chrome cast built in

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No one saw another club wanting Montoya either but he's starting on the wing for the Warriors. Another club will take a chance on Lewis eventually. Maybe not as a starter, but as a backup..

So many clubs give second and third chances to proven rejects thinking they can fix them. I can see McGuire or Brown thinking that as a short term fix if they get injuries in the halves.
Let’s face it though. A lot of our players over the last few years have been reserve graders that found themselves thrust into first grade because of our salary cap issue. In a strong team many would never have made the transition. This includes players we recruited and then let go.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Mounties game will be streamed anywhere?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let’s face it though. A lot of our players over the last few years have been reserve graders that found themselves thrust into first grade because of our salary cap issue. In a strong team many would never have made the transition. This includes players we recruited and then let go.
Absolutely. And Montoya, Lewis etc fall into that category. The Warriors were dumb enough to sign and start Montoya, and I'm sure another club will be dumb enough to sign Lewis eventually.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Kayo will be putting up a replay of the trials ? . Im heading to a BBQ and going to miss the live stream :(

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Kayo will be putting up a replay of the trials ? . Im heading to a BBQ and going to miss the live stream :(
I'm sure they will mate, I plan on watching it many times. Enjoy the BBQ

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dunno about Kayo but you can watch the trials on NRL.com at anytime by just clicking on the live stream link and it will play from the start.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My tv does have chromecast built in but I can't seem to work out how to cast from iPhone/iPad to the tv.
Make sure your iPhone/iPad and Tv are connected to the same network, assuming your using Kayo sports then just click cast from the app off your iPhone/iPad the cast symbol is in the top right hand side near the search symbol.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Team lists are up on NRL.com in the draw section. Don’t know if this was already said?
  1. Allen
  2. Meaney
  3. Cotric
  4. Hopoate
  5. DWZ
  6. Wakeham
  7. Flanagan
  8. Ogden
  9. Katoa
  10. Hethrington
  11. Waddell
  12. Elliott
  13. Jackson
  14. Deitz
  15. Atoni
  16. Doorey
  17. Smith

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope the picture quality and camera work is better for our game than the Chooks Raiders game on Kayo, it's bloody awful.