Game of Thrones

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no idea I don’t even watch the show lol I just read the articles on game of thrones of which 99% are offended “journalists” that there isn’t non binary Apache helicopters represented as an example
You need to stop reading The Guardian. Their stuff cracks me up. They've criticised it for not having enough brown people and Asians, they criticised Avengers for making Thor fat 'cause apparently that's fat shaming, it's just an illogical paper.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
OH NO ... Spoilers and everyones angry at the ending ...

Or maybe just angry they wasted so much time on a series headed for a shit ending.

Now they know how I feel with many different series where the writers completely shit the bed in the final episodes.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I don’t know how you people enjoy the feminist shit show. The latest episode proves feminism wrecks everything with no facts or logic. Even when there’s dragons and supernatural stuff involved feminism still is more fictional lol.
Theres nothing really feminist about the show. Trust me, id be the first to crack onto it.

The women in power didnt magically appear there, they fought their way, lied, cheated, fought etc,

Its not like Captain Marvel or Star Wars where the chick randomly has so much power and no training.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing I haven't liked this season (other than the fact that the last episode was a snooze-fest), was Arya getting naked. That was just weird.
Fucken oath if I could fast forward I would of

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
OH NO ... Spoilers and everyones angry at the ending ...

Or maybe just angry they wasted so much time on a series headed for a shit ending.

Now they know how I feel with many different series where the writers completely shit the bed in the final episodes.
No one's angry at the ending. We all knew IndianDog was going to shit on the dance floor.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well this sucks, talk about ruining a great series in its final season lol. Guess the writers couldn't manage without source material, probably just wanted to end it asap and move onto something else.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well this sucks, talk about ruining a great series in its final season lol. Guess the writers couldn't manage without source material, probably just wanted to end it asap and move onto something else.
So painful what they did with Jamie's character arc

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So painful what they did with Jamie's character arc
He had his whole redemption arc and turned from people's most hated to most loved character. Then this happened lol.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since they’ve had to tell the story themselves it’s just been trash. So many contradictions in these final episodes. This might have been the. Worst season to date

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really, really terrible writing.

Jamie's arc was quickly ruined. Dany's arc was put across really weirdly and it just became confusing. And there has been so much emphasis on battles and not much on actually providing an interesting story or strong scenes.

The only real thing I can complement is that there was a great tense build up before Dany unleashed. But then she did a weird constipated face and kinda ruined it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Reading everywhere about rage over the ending LOL... sounds like another show where lazy writing shit the bed in final episodes.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Really, really terrible writing.

Jamie's arc was quickly ruined. Dany's arc was put across really weirdly and it just became confusing. And there has been so much emphasis on battles and not much on actually providing an interesting story or strong scenes.

The only real thing I can complement is that there was a great tense build up before Dany unleashed. But then she did a weird constipated face and kinda ruined it.
Jon has legit just been cruising through this season playing no sort of role at all other than the village idiot. Wormy fucking impales a soldier that has surrendered and Jon is just like "stahp guys" lol. They also could of built tension between Jon and Dany so much better but instead it was just some bs about Jon not wanting to fuck here anymore lol

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The show has become a mess. Im glad its finishing next week. Itll give me some closure

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The show has become a mess. Im glad its finishing next week. Itll give me some closure
There is a chance it may not finish next week.

Rumour is there is a 7th episode.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This season has been so underwhelming and feels so rushed. I love the show but they have really dropped the ball. It sad to see such a brilliant show just unjustly be rushed into tying everything up in what has come across as more a mess then what it should be.

All the build up over the seasons and I am honestly pretty disappointed in how it's panned out. All those years I've invested just to have the show seemingly push me as quickly as it can to the end. I just feel like I will not be satisfied at the end after this last ever episode comes to a close. This season goes down as the worst of the series by far as it's just all over the place with weird pacing and too many "what the hell are they doing" moments.