Opinion Game Changer

Malla

Reaction score
Whole game changed when JMK gave away the penalty when we were in possession and he was offside, never got back behind the play the ball
Along with his useless passing, this brain dead imbecile kills us every single game, and to reward him, plays him for 73 minutes, joke
That one penalty stuck out like a sore thumb but there were many other plays throughout the game that contributed. Went the wrong way a few times from hooker, too slow out dummy half, shit defence in the back end of the half and the dumb penalties.
Lets the others down. He’s a loser. Will never be successful in first grade or part of a winning culture so we should just cut out losses now and let him play reggies.

Malla

Reaction score
I don't think we have completed a set of 6 after scoring a try this year, we gift the opposition an instant opportunity after points.. it's unacceptable in any age let alone nrl
We have but it’s usually a poor set. Burton made a mistake after the first try last night and funnily enough it was a great set where we made 75m. Surprise surprise though the pass from JMK was poor…obviously Burton should have caught it but it’s a bit more difficult when it’s rifled at your head lol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y
Game changer was that flop knockonbour dropping the ball cold trying to play it when we lead 10 nil just before halftime. Probably 1st time he touched it all game then he drops the interception next set of six then we only lead by 4 at the break
this.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Were always going to lose. To many dumb fucks in this team.

TPJ
FOX
KIRAZ

were the only ones that deserve credit, amd flanno is a good defender. But most are just flops. Even though I want to be a huge burton fan and love the guy. He just not showing a lot, yes given the team sucks. But it’s just not working yet.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have but it’s usually a poor set. Burton made a mistake after the first try last night and funnily enough it was a great set where we made 75m. Surprise surprise though the pass from JMK was poor…obviously Burton should have caught it but it’s a bit more difficult when it’s rifled at your head lol
I can't handle this jmk and his passing its so slow and depressing, between him and Jackson we lose about 5 seconds hence why our outside backs get fuk all room to attack.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go watch Trent Robinson's press conferences that is a proper coach. "we find different ways to win" "coming from behind" "leading and icing those games" "handling momentum shifts".
Yep, after last year and what they showed as a team spoke plenty about him. I’m a fan.

Reactions: TAS

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, after last year and what they showed as a team spoke plenty about him. I’m a fan.
The game Changer, was exactly the same as the week before against Souths, Our Idiot Coach put the mocker on us when we were leading the game by giving an interview to channel 9 commentators in the middle of the game, I can't recall another coach in the NRL doing this I couldn't imagine Bellamy, Robinson, Cleary or Fitzgibbon doing something like this as they are to busy concentrating on the game.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter who dropped the ball or knocked on or threw a pass that went to ground. If the boys can't regroup and get over that then they shouldn't be playing 1st grade. Simple as that. Other teams make mistakes but don't drop their heads and give up. It's all about attitude, and we have a bad one at the moment. Bring a shrink in to sort their heads and build their confidence. The team is good enough.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The game Changer, was exactly the same as the week before against Souths, Our Idiot Coach put the mocker on us when we were leading the game by giving an interview to channel 9 commentators in the middle of the game, I can't recall another coach in the NRL doing this I couldn't imagine Bellamy, Robinson, Cleary or Fitzgibbon doing something like this as they are to busy concentrating on the game.
Brad Arthur has done it before a few times this season with parra.