Opinion Game Changer

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whole game changed when JMK gave away the penalty when we were in possession and he was offside, never got back behind the play the ball
Along with his useless passing, this brain dead imbecile kills us every single game, and to reward him, plays him for 73 minutes, joke
Changed when farnworth challenged a clear knock on and still it went their way and how good was Reynolds forward pass for the try lol

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Changed when farnworth challenged a clear knock on and still it went their way and how good was Reynolds forward pass for the try lol
Don’t blame the refs for this.

They didn’t help, but as soon as Kiraz went off and Waddell got moved to centre, Broncos started making metres.

Terrible decisions by the coach, as well as stupid plays by the players is what killed us.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t blame the refs for this.

They didn’t help, but as soon as Kiraz went off and Waddell got moved to centre, Broncos started making metres.

Terrible decisions by the coach, as well as stupid plays by the players is what killed us.
The Broncos had all the bounces of the ball, and the 50/50 calls. But that happens to us every game, and the reason is we don't take our opportunities.
We also haven't worked out that the game goes for 80 minutes, not 40.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate the "game changed when.." things.

Sure it's true, but it's not what caused us to lose. It never is. A change in the game is only a major change when the team isn't good enough to react.

If we can't get over one little setback then we're not worthy of winning.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of missed forward passes lead to tries, plus first one from an obstruction.

Game changer was that flop knockonbour dropping the ball cold trying to play it when we lead 10 nil just before halftime. Probably 1st time he touched it all game then he drops the interception next set of six then we only lead by 4 at the break.
Honestly a second before he dropped it I was like "hmm we haven't seen Okunbors regular fuckup...." I didn't get the word YET out, because he knocked on right at that point.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC had his best first half and worst second half for us last night.
Not saying he was solely responsible in the game changer category, but an elite player stands out more.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't blame the refs for
Last night. Our inability to score points when clearly on top is
What is killing us. A coach who has no idea how to rotate a bench is also the main reason.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just saw business as usual, effort leads to nothing and we inevitably fold, we should be used to it by now

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think we have completed a set of 6 after scoring a try this year, we gift the opposition an instant opportunity after points.. it's unacceptable in any age let alone nrl