Gambling …??? Corruption?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sviruch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At the start of the week we were $1.90 a peace with the rabbits.
By the end of the week we blew out to $2.20.. And the way the game ended gave me sour grapes..
I can't help it but there's alot of corruption in gambling in the NRL.
Fed up with this bullshit.
I'm starting to give up with this game time after time we get gutted.... And of course we blew it!
Let's face it we are fighting to avoid the spoon. Most of you guys got me hard saying we were gonna make the 8th ..pay will fire us up.. We are training the house down.
Fuck you hasler you done us doggy style!

images%20(9).jpegimages%20(10).jpeg

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t give up just yet mate... i feel the exact same way and also believe a lot of it has to do with $... but to me I think it’s more of a personal thing with the ref.. his always had a thing against us and don’t think that’s gona change any time soon

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the end of the week we blew out to $2.20.. And the way the game ended gave me sour grapes..
I'm starting to give up with this game time after time we get gutted.... And of course we blew it!
Let's face it we are fighting to avoid the spoon. Most of you guys got me hard saying we were gonna make the 8th ..pay will fire us up.. We are training the house down.

View attachment 5451View attachment 5452

Chin up lad, we will be fine with time as long as we keep improving and putting in the effort and not relying on anyone to give us the run of the green we will rediscover the me against the world mentality.

and a short and simple answer regarding corruption the NRL became corrupt ever since tab and betting got involved full stop..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
With Bernard Sutton as the refs boss what do you expect?

There is NOTHING to stop an NRL ref having a punt on a game using a friend/family member to put money down on a game.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

View attachment 5451View attachment 5452
Early days. The teams that bolt out of the blocks usually fail after the halfway mark. We had Souths; and would have beaten them comfortably had we not lost Mbye and Tolman, and been on the receiving end of a massive penalty count and slack refereeing on South's transgressions. Next time around we will have their measure, and the refs will be under scrutiny over their previous performances. Hang in there - our best is yet to come.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it's just a screw up. I think refs are under orders to penalise everything and it just happened to be that the ref was only watching us.

Watching the Sharks game there was 8 penalties in the first 10 minutes. 18 by the end of the first half, most against the sharks.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If ever you wanted to question the game, this is the round..

61 penalties so far in 200 minutes of football this weekend.
That equates to one penalty every 3 minutes of football.

Tell me that isn't dodgy!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I deleted my sportsbet account.... thought the game was corrupt for years, but these past few rounds have pushed me over the edge. Take me back years ago before all this bullshit

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If ever you wanted to question the game, this is the round..

61 penalties so far in 200 minutes of football this weekend.
That equates to one penalty every 3 minutes of football.

Tell me that isn't dodgy!
It’s fkn embarrassing for our game

I’m typing this and ref just gave consecutive penalties and sent Cam Smith to the bin !!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It’s fkn embarrassing for our game

I’m typing this and ref just gave consecutive penalties and sent Cam Smith to the bin !!!
Cam Smith deserved it for verbal dissent and will cop a fine for that.

24 penalties in that game now ... 13-11 Sharks way.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cummins blatantly cheats by getting Jackson out of position.

Not a peep from the media. They will stilll be banging on about Smith, Warner & Co. Where is Cummins press conference after that shambles?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Cummins blatantly cheats by getting Jackson out of position.

Not a peep from the media. They will stilll be banging on about Smith, Warner & Co. Where is Cummins press conference after that shambles?
Sterlo was onto it straight away. The game is corrupt for sure!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
35 ... yes that's not a typo ... thirty five penalties in the Sharks vs Storm game.

Phil Rothfield is at Greenbergs throat over it.

Anyway cast your mind back to when things changed from a single ref.
Two refs
Video refs
Obstruction calls
Play the ball calls

None of the changes have been for the betterment of the game, they have been to allow the game to be more highly manipulated. To allow decisions to shape the outcome of a game, with the refs orchestrating it on behalf of the betting partners.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
35 ... yes that's not a typo ... thirty five penalties in the Sharks vs Storm game.

Two refs
Video refs
Obstruction calls
Play the ball calls

None of the changes have been for the betterment of the game, they have been to allow the game to be more highly manipulated. To allow decisions to shape the outcome of a game, with the refs orchestrating it on behalf of the betting partners.
Yup watched the sharks game.. or shall I say the reff show!! it was whistle the whole time, I don’t think I’ve seen it this bad ! Stop start,no flow! Frustrating to say the least.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In typical NRL fashion, the next round will go the other extreme and will average 5 penalties/game. You watch.

Reactions: GDR

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Two refs
Video refs
Obstruction calls
Play the ball calls

Sounds like a conspiracy but the bettings agencies have s vested interest in the game. Like every business its RESULTS driven.

Status
Not open for further replies.