Gamble Irresponsibly

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Think of your family that need your support tbh, think about how much you can support them and how much burger king you can buy for them if you win lots of money gambling!

this just capped off my day when everything i bet on just won ffs, the favourite galloped early and this guy took forever to get on terms but nosed it out

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Congratulations. That's alot of Burger Kings.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice.

I don't gamble myself other than buying the occasional lotto ticket. They have a saying. No mathematician ever gamble because they know the odds. That's not entirely true though. No mathematician plays the pokies or bets on the horses or dogs. Many play poker though.

That's not why I don't gamble though. The worst thing in gambling is that you win. It's bad because it convinces you that you can keep winning. You keep chasing that first win and the more you lose, the more important it is to get that win that's never coming. I don't have that problem because I never win in the first place. I gamble I always lose so I don't get the urge to gamble more.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, I suck at poker.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Think of your family that need your support tbh, think about how much you can support them and how much burger king you can buy for them if you win lots of money gambling!

this just capped off my day when everything i bet on just won ffs, the favourite galloped early and this guy took forever to get on terms but nosed it out

As someone who is known for a “flutter” - I do love seeing people taking some $$ away from the betting agencies!!!

Outstanding mate!!!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few years back I won $22400 from $125 box trifecta $1 per combo. Another mate placed exact same bet and took same win

But the actual bloke who gave us the tip only won $5600 as he only put 25c per bet .. he wasn't too happy as he come up with the bet, his two mates took $22k each

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the OP congrats, it feels alright to win dont it.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few years back i stood Final Fantasy out in the Epsom spent 200 out of 750 i won the night before , threw in Hire Crawl,and all Gay Waterhouses runners i had something like 133 percent Final Fantasy won ($49) Hire came second Crawl third and a gw horse fourth i sat at my computer refreshing waiting for 300,000 to pop into my account when i realized id missed one of GWs 6 runners the one who came fourth had 2 small kids and was renting at the time could have bought two houses cash and all i got was to feel sick!

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good win mate i should have backed Ring the till at Dubbo today paid $21 i went out and forgot !

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I was down to my last fiddy before Centrelink payment in a week so took the advice and went hard on a multi and got up!
A112F503-BBE2-4F20-862A-61F069A62AEE.png

I took the 132 out before my 134 final win because the points was flowing in the dockets game and reinvested the whole thing at half time to be 117.5plus when the score was 80 something for an extra ten profit
They ended up with 118 points all up in some of the worst AFL you'll ever see from the dockers. Missed three goals from straight in front 20-30 m out.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice.

I don't gamble myself other than buying the occasional lotto ticket. They have a saying. No mathematician ever gamble because they know the odds. That's not entirely true though. No mathematician plays the pokies or bets on the horses or dogs. Many play poker though.

That's not why I don't gamble though. The worst thing in gambling is that you win. It's bad because it convinces you that you can keep winning. You keep chasing that first win and the more you lose, the more important it is to get that win that's never coming. I don't have that problem because I never win in the first place. I gamble I always lose so I don't get the urge to gamble more.
Fun Fact: The guy who started the MONA gallery in Tasmania by David Walsh, who indeed is a professional gambler. He developed a mathematical system that has made him a fortune.. When he needs extra monies he just has a little wager. So it is possible to beat the system.

Piss me off Fact..he won’t publicly release his system!

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fun Fact: The guy who started the MONO gallery in Tasmania by David Walsh, who indeed is a professional gambler. He developed a mathematical system that has made him a fortune.. When he needs extra monies he just has a little wager. So it is possible to beat the system.

Can you clarify what is Mono?

Btw I think I have a few foolproof strategies to gambling. Nothing special. Just manipulating specials for easy little wins.

Eg. when's the last time the raiders didn't score three tries in a game?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you clarify what is Mono?

Btw I think I have a few foolproof strategies to gambling. Nothing special. Just manipulating specials for easy little wins.

Eg. when's the last time the raiders didn't score three tries in a game?
Sorry Nashed I meant MONA!!! It is an acronym for Museum of Old and New Art..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fun Fact: The guy who started the MONA gallery in Tasmania by David Walsh, who indeed is a professional gambler. He developed a mathematical system that has made him a fortune.. When he needs extra monies he just has a little wager. So it is possible to beat the system.

I heard about that. We went there while in Tasmania last year. I spent the whole week hassling the Mrs to go there but she didn't want to 'cause she hates art and museums. Eventually she caved and several hours in I couldn't get her to leave the place. Great art museum.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard about that. We went there while in Tasmania last year. I spent the whole week hassling the Mrs to go there but she didn't want to 'cause she hates art and museums. Eventually she caved and several hours in I couldn't get her to leave the place. Great art museum.
Yeah my sister loves the place!! What about the poop machine..lol!!

ps..Hacky if I could pick one Art museum in the world that is ‘you’..and recommend for you to go to..that is the one I’d choose! Lol..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah my sister loves the place!! What about the poop machine..lol!!

ps..Hacky if I could pick one Art museum in the world that is ‘you’..and recommend for you to go to..that is the one I’d choose! Lol..
Yeah, it's awesome. We had a lot of fun there. Some of the stuff they use is almost like a science museum.

They had this area which was a tribute to women and it had Brienne of Tarth butt naked and I have to say... totally not what I thought she'd look like. I thought she would be full on over muscly but she's actually not bad at all.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wtf, some random fugitive has been avoiding police and is hiding in the bushes near the wyong racetrack, they have delayed races a couple of times

i hope they catch him because im in a great position in the jockey challenge, parr is 2pts behind the lead but is riding the clear favourite in the last and the 2nd favourite in the next, i dont want them to cancel the meeting ffs