Boxing Gallen vs Hunt

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How cringeworthy was that c*** Rodney o calling Gallen pg and asked “how are you going to destroy NZ” hahaha
Oh was that his name LOL....man I couldn't stop laughing. Gallen had a look of "Is this guy serious?" Hahaha

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh was that his name LOL....man I couldn't stop laughing. Gallen had a look of "Is this guy serious?" Hahaha
Lol yea he’s a radio announcer for kiis..I was actually embarrassed for the bloke

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol yea he’s a radio announcer for kiis..I was actually embarrassed for the bloke
I remember he also would announce at Sydney Kings basketball games. Not sure if he still does that, been a while since I watched any NBL.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Heard Gallen is now gonna fight Lucas Browne. Why would he want to fight this bloke. Sure Hunt had a decent punch but this bloke is a machine. Would make Hunts punches feel like love taps. Gallen has a death wish, but the way he goes I guess you can’t write him off.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watch one day when Gallen fights someone that’s not 28 years older than him
Or hasn’t trained or been a professional athlete for 3 decades....
Gallen fights bums basically

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lucas is washed as a serious threat in boxing. Not sure Gallen can beat him though.

Put it this way, SBW picked a fat old Botha to get an easy win and look legitimate by having a "boxing" name on his record. Turns out he fought and held on for his life lol.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Lucas is washed as a serious threat in boxing. Not sure Gallen can beat him though.

Put it this way, SBW picked a fat old Botha to get an easy win and look legitimate by having a "boxing" name on his record. Turns out he fought and held on for his life lol.
Agree. Gallen wants a legitimate boxer on his opponent list. Browne is a few years past his prime, would be a close fight though IMO.
SBW shat himself after Botha fought back and snotted him with a few......his corner basically got the fight ended 2 rounds earlier than what the fight was supposedly scheduled for. Botha's camp claimed they had heard nothing of the number of rounds being changed. Don't think Sonny has fought since, shit himself. He seems to have gone very quiet on the boxing front since Gallen started calling him out.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree. Gallen wants a legitimate boxer on his opponent list. Browne is a few years past his prime, would be a close fight though IMO.
SBW shat himself after Botha fought back and snotted him with a few......his corner basically got the fight ended 2 rounds earlier than what the fight was supposedly scheduled for. Botha's camp claimed they had heard nothing of the number of rounds being changed. Don't think Sonny has fought since, shit himself. He seems to have gone very quiet on the boxing front since Gallen started calling him out.
I think Sonny had one more after that, against that fat guy Chauncey Welliver or what ever his name is.

He was a fat, journeyman boxer with no pop.

I think the Gal Lucas fight will be close too.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Heard Gallen is now gonna fight Lucas Browne. Why would he want to fight this bloke. Sure Hunt had a decent punch but this bloke is a machine. Would make Hunts punches feel like love taps. Gallen has a death wish, but the way he goes I guess you can’t write him off.
Big Daddy is a long time friend and co-worker.

The bogan is one of my most hated players ever and is a cuntrash.

Hope Lucas knocks him out in 5 seconds.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Big Daddy is a long time friend and co-worker.

The bogan is one of my most hated players ever and is a cuntrash.

Hope Lucas knocks him out in 5 seconds.
Lucas has always seemed like a good bloke. Hope he flogs 10 shades of shit out of Gallen.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lucas has always seemed like a good bloke. Hope he flogs 10 shades of shit out of Gallen.
I'd call him a gentle giant but he ain't fucking gentle in the ring.

But he is definately a gentleman.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunt came in unconditioned and couldn't commit to the knockout when he had Gallen hurt because he was questioning his cardio. Gal also took advantage of Hunts laziness by working in the clinch, I think he spent nearly an entire round with Hunt pinned in the corner and Gal resting on his chest. Browne will be switched onto this and will fight from the outside and tie Gallen up if he tries to clinch. Browne wins

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I feel like Gallen has bitten off more than he chew, taking on Lucas Browne. This is potentially a vastly different opponent to the collection of ex-football players and miscellaneous washed-up, or inexperienced individuals that he's faced before.

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Drug cheat vs drug cheat Browne just needs a pay day before Justis huni annihilates him and sends him into retirement

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
i know Lucas personally fromn hi epping days, more importantly, i also know lucas' former trainer.

he says that the money is indeed on lucas to win, but lucas is kinda lazy and unfit, and i was told that if Gallen can withdtand the first 6-8 rounds, he should quickly run him down from there on.

Rocky balboa strategy.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
i know Lucas personally fromn hi epping days, more importantly, i also know lucas' former trainer.

he says that the money is indeed on lucas to win, but lucas is kinda lazy and unfit, and i was told that if Gallen can withdtand the first 6-8 rounds, he should quickly run him down from there on.

Rocky balboa strategy.
Well habib the fight is only scheduled for 8 rounds isn’t it? Personally I think this is just one step to far for Gal. Expecting his first professional loss tomorrow.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Rocky balboa strategy.
Yeah know Lucas too, I love the ****. It's funny I always wanted to spar him before he went pro, now I'm just happy to be in his corner if he lets me lol

A true gentle giant out of the ring.

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah know Lucas too, I love the ****. It's funny I always wanted to spar him before he went pro, now I'm just happy to be in his corner lol
Are you going to the fight mate?