Boxing Gallen vs Hunt

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone give Gallen a chance of beating Mark Hunt?

No chance IMO.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hunt looked tired walking from one side of the ring to the other on camera the other day LOL ... this fight is a farce. Gal will look like a world-beater fighting against someone who is two sandwiches from having a heart attack.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hunt is not a boxer so fitness could be an issue. Gallen has not fought one person of note and could not knock out Barry Hall. I would be very surprised if Gallen knocks out Hunt. IMO, Hunt will either knock out Gallen in the first few rounds or Gallen will win on points as Hunt will tire the longer the fight goes.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gallen lol will get smoked then pan fried.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunt looked tired walking from one side of the ring to the other on camera the other day LOL ... this fight is a farce. Gal will look like a world-beater fighting against someone who is two sandwiches from having a heart attack.
He’s always been like that overweight and unfit looking though doesn’t mean he’s not a better boxer and can take a hit too the face aswell who has Gallen fought I honestly think if Gallen wins it’s rigged

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t care as long as it’s a brawl. Hopefully the boys just let rip and bash eachother

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s always been like that overweight and unfit looking though doesn’t mean he’s not a better boxer and can take a hit too the face aswell who has Gallen fought I honestly think if Gallen wins it’s rigged
I get you bro, BUT HUNT now looks every bit his age and during a press conference they showed him moving around in the ring and it was a sight for sore eyes. I want Gal knocked out so bad but Hunt won't do it.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get you bro, BUT HUNT now looks every bit his age and during a press conference they showed him moving around in the ring and it was a sight for sore eyes. I want Gal knocked out so bad but Hunt won't do it.
It will be interesting to see what happens but yea might not be able to hit him with a ko punch he’s probably abit quicker than guys mark used to fight but who’s knows could get either way

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hunts power won't be as significant in boxing gloves.

Hunt will either KO him early, or Gal on points. Gal doesn't look like he has KO power to me, but his work rate could undo Hunt.

I want Hunt to win, but he looked fucken shit house on the pads and bag lol. I've been shooting my mouth off to my mates saying Gal getting put to sleep, but I'm getting drop nuts now lol.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bruh this Mark Hunt bloke is a fat sloppy flop. And in his camp he has that Tuivasa bloke, another fat sloppy flop that gets pumped time and time again.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bruh this Mark Hunt bloke is a fat sloppy flop. And in his camp he has that Tuivasa bloke, another fat sloppy flop that gets pumped time and time again.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Gallen by TKO, round 5.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d love to see Hunt drop Gallen but he looks real sloppy. Hopefully he can catch him with a haymaker and get it done but if he doesn’t do it early then I can see Gallen winning on points.