Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Gagai to Bulldogs??

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we do get Holbrook... wouldn't waste our time with Gagai. Could just sign Regan Grace instead

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Too expensive and only seems to play to his full potential in a maroon jersey on the wing.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a left centre tbh, you have mentioned all right side centres.i would go for xerri boots n all, and unless we can get manu for right centre I would keep hoop.a if it fell thru with manu
When is Xerri off contract?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes each purchase has to be smart and worth it. But who wants to sign with us at the moment? Fuck all. Marquee players won’t come near us. We need players like Gagai to entice players here. We’re a hard sell at the moment.

Just saying. Gagai is better then what we got. I’d sign him up and use him to lure players here.
Not at 700k ffs....

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
**** caught an intercept in Origin and he's the greatest at all.

Stay with Wayne or fuck off back to Newcastle ya flog
Your kidding right?!! He has been a weapon in almost every origin game he has played. This year, when he made the intercept you mentioned, was probably his worst. But he is a flog?? Fucking lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At the start of 2021 Gagai will be 29yrs old - so no thank you.

I would much prefer to spend $350k to $400k (maybe) on each of

Nick Cotric who will be 22yrs old for season 2021.

&/Or

Zac Lomax (Goal kicker) who will be 21yrs old for season 2021.
You wont get either of them for that price.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Your kidding right?!! He has been a weapon in almost every origin game he has played. This year, when he made the intercept you mentioned, was probably his worst. But he is a flog?? Fucking lol
You're off your fucken head.

wtf has he done and achieved at the Broncos, Knights and Souths? He also has played in class squads in his time at the Broncos and Souths with one of the best coaches of all time.

He is fucken shit

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

wtf has he done and achieved at the Broncos, Knights and Souths? He also has played in class squads in his time at the Broncos and Souths with one of the best coaches of all time.

He is fucken shit
We def can't afford another inconsistent coaster. Be very disappointed if we sign him to only see him put in at SOO time.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We def can't afford another inconsistent coaster. Be very disappointed if we sign him to only see him put in at SOO time.
Agree
We will have the money. So we absolutely should not be going out buying players who want to convert to another position or players who think they are a centre when they are clearly a winger. we have to target players who are weapons in a position we need.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He also has played in class squads in his time at the Broncos and Souths with one of the best coaches of all time.
Anthony Griffin was his coach at the Broncos.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

He is fucken shit
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:you crack me the fuck up kiwipup

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He is fucken shit
Another kennel expert hey? Lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another kennel expert hey? Lol
Hey flame.. at least you defend yourself and not hide like some ..

Opinions shouldn’t matter unless the bad language is used .. as you told me ;)

If you haven’t heard myself an nabfab are up for pays gig :tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey flame.. at least you defend yourself and not hide like some ..

Opinions shouldn’t matter unless the bad language is used .. as you told me ;)

If you haven’t heard myself an nabfab are up for pays gig :tongueclosed::tongueclosed:
???. Defend and hide. What are you trying to say. Gees you post rubbish.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
???. Defend and hide. What are you trying to say. Gees you post rubbish.
I do? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.. I doubt too many will agree with you apart from horse, maybe a few others lol, we all have haters after all.!!! After this year, rubbish is being dished up left right and centre!!
Learn to take sarcasm and a humour a little better.

Oh almost forgot
6BD76EAB-211E-40C4-B42A-DF5CE1128B6C.jpeg

Last edited:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I do? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.. I doubt too many will agree with you apart from horse, maybe a few others lol, we all have haters after all.!!! After this year, rubbish is being dished up left right and centre!!
Learn to take sarcasm and a humour a little better.

Oh almost forgot
View attachment 10720
Keep quoting other users mate. If this is meant to be humorous I’m obviously missing it

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Keep quoting other users mate. If this is meant to be humorous I’m obviously missing it
I agree ..!! You must, or just taking it the wrong way, either or i really don’t care about your opinion ;) but thanks for whatever your point was.

Appreciate it.