Opinion Future halves

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or they could burst onto the scene you know like other rookies in the past
That's also a possibility my brother, no denying that. I guess I'm just trying to protect the diamonds in the rough we have.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
100% bro, people will likely disagree but I still have Foran well ahead of any half at this club.
Let’s pray he can stay fit. I think people are underestimating what he means to the team. It’s not just a huge chunk of the salary cap

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
9. Grant
7. Wakeham
6. Dearden
1. Avo

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s pray he can stay fit. I think people are underestimating what he means to the team. It’s not just a huge chunk of the salary cap
The guy is still as most analysts say in the top few halves in the comp when he is able to take the field. Forans Achilles heel is that he doesn't preserve his body and runs at forwards and then in defence will try and tackle the biggest guys too. He has shown more courage and commitment to this jersey then most who have ever worn the blue and white. When he returns fit and able I'll be cheering him on the loudest because he is what epitomises the Bulldogs as a club.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The guy is still as most analysts say in the top few halves in the comp when he is able to take the field. Forans Achilles heel is that he doesn't preserve his body and runs at forwards and then in defence will try and tackle the biggest guys too. He has shown more courage and commitment to this jersey then most who have ever worn the blue and white. When he returns fit and able I'll be cheering him on the loudest because he is what epitomises the Bulldogs as a club.
Me too mate. I wish we had more class around him for him to steer the ship whilst preserving his body like Cronk did in the GF

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love your positivity bro and if what you're saying does eventuate I hope both the rookies kill it and take the club into the era with success.
I think it can with the right coaching structure, not with dopey pay

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Me too mate. I wish we had more class around him for him to steer the ship whilst preserving his body like Cronk did in the GF
I was saying the same thing to my mates, if the Bulldogs protected Foran like Cronk, Lockyer and other greats were protected then he'd have never missed any games and we'd be challenging the best of teams. In saying that though Foran has been his own worst enemy charging at the line and not having a care in the world. Lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good post. Would be nice to see a little more thinking like this - support the boys throughout the hard times as well as when the good times return - which they will.
Going to be interesting to see whether Foz is directing traffic or executing himself on Monday. Of course want him involved, but need him to stay fit the rest of the year too.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will be no coincidence when you see the likes of DWZ and Reimis Smith play a lot better this weekend and our forwards dominate opposition. A world class half this week will show how much of a difference it makes even to a poor squad. I expect to see Jackson and Elliot running better lines and our kicking game to be smarter. Forans influence alone out there will lift this team.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLL say what you want people but I'm actually fucking excited for this weekends game. Bulldogs to get their first win and many positives to come from Forans first game back.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
LOLLL say what you want people but I'm actually fucking excited for this weekends game. Bulldogs to get their first win and many positives to come from Forans first game back.
Good on you mate I’m with ya. We’re a different team with Foran out there and I’m looking forward to a timely victory ;)

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good post. Would be nice to see a little more thinking like this - support the boys throughout the hard times as well as when the good times return - which they will.
Going to be interesting to see whether Foz is directing traffic or executing himself on Monday. Of course want him involved, but need him to stay fit the rest of the year too.
When we signed Foran I said to some friends that he should change his game and take control of organizing the attack, his running style was causing most of his injuries...It's easier said than done

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of coarse it can bro, but can you also name the many active international and origin rep players they had around them.
Yep but you said you can’t have two rookies steering the ship.
Personally we should throw them to the wolves they can’t produce worse then the shit I’ve watched so far from Lewis