Furgo or jac

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I know another thread about jac etc but word is going around parra has told furgo he isn’t wanted beyond 2021. If you had to chose either one with furgo being a lot cheaper then jac who would you chose.

I’d personally love jac as nothing can compare to his speed. But if we miss out I’d love the club to make a offer for furgo.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I know another thread about jac etc but word is going around parra has told furgo he isn’t wanted beyond 2021. If you had to chose either one with furgo being a lot cheaper then jac who would you chose.

I’d personally love jac as nothing can compare to his speed. But if we miss out I’d love the club to make a offer for furgo.
You are kidding right? Fergo is a has been and won’t be any better in 2022

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fergo too old now. I rated him really highly at the Roosters and he was very good last year for the Eels. He's fallen of massively this year tho.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sick of the parade with jac, if he wanted to move to sydney and sign with us he could have, remis went there to melb as i stated months ago, he can go to souths and get fucked,pass on fergo.

Noafoluma end of story! Do it baz.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fk No and the longer it goes on, no also.

I’d be happy for right price for JAC, but if he wants to ask for too much double Fk No

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if that is a fair dinkum question, but if we sign Ferguson, I will support the roosters or the dragons . . . And I fucking hate the roosters and dragons !!

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Same was said about the Morris brothers
Fergo currently on 500k, will not see that again.

Ripe for the picking at the right price.

Runs harder, makes more metres and tackle busts than any other player in our squad