Funny & Weird Team Logos

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought this was a disgrace to the Roosters.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some shockers there.

If we were just talking about terrible names for a team, the Detroit Red Wings must be up there.

Please don't make me explain it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Some shockers there.

If we were just talking about terrible names for a team, the Detroit Red Wings must be up there.

Sorry. Please do.

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Some shockers there.

Is this it.....?

His first act was to change the team's name to the Red Wings. Norris believed the new name would help the team curry favor with Detroit's auto industry, and also wanted to pay homage to a hockey team for whom he had played earlier in the century, the Montreal Hockey Club—nicknamed the Winged Wheelers.

Don't see anything really weird there.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Modesto nuts t shirt somewhere in the cupboard. They are a minor league team for the Colorado rockies.. I dont know why I felt the need to share.. could be the beers

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I have a Modesto nuts t shirt somewhere in the cupboard. They are a minor league team for the Colorado rockies.. I dont know why I felt the need to share.. could be the beers
Wow an 18 month bump. What possessed you to search for this thread?

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow an 18 month bump. What possessed you to search for this thread?
I was sick of reading about klemmer so I jumped into the lounge and started looking at memes.. this came up as a similar thread. After a few more beers tonight I could come up with a slightly better story but i feel like you deserve the truth.