Funny TV Commercials

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yet another one that would have the PC brigade screaming the paint off the walls in 2018.
That's part of what's so good about it.
To say people are way too sensitive in 2018 would be the understatement of the year

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
To "The Young Turks" Americans who think this great commercial is racist, I give you stupid morons the middle-finger salute.

Now please excuse me while I watch this "racist" commercial and proceed to laugh my nuts off!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To "The Young Turks" Americans who think this great commercial is racist, I give you stupid morons the middle-finger salute.

Now please excuse me while I watch this "racist" commercial and proceed to laugh my nuts off!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Here's the irony of such situations.

Who really IS the racist person? The one who thinks giving chicken to African cricket fans is somehow racist..
OR
The person who racially stereotypes that Africans only ever eat chicken and therefore that is racist.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Who really IS the racist person? The one who thinks giving chicken to African cricket fans is somehow racist..
OR
The person who racially stereotypes that Africans only ever eat chicken and therefore that is racist.
The latter! Bloody Turks!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

OR
The saying generally goes "if you think it? Then it means you are".

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn loved these ads

WARNING: Triggering may occur, if symptoms persist, either have a concrete milkshake, or fuck off.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fkn loved these ads

WARNING: Triggering may occur, if symptoms persist, either have a concrete milkshake, or fuck off.

That was racist against us non-niggas. Bloody niggas...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That was racist against us non-niggas. Bloody niggas...
I know I'm not white but obviously it's a friendly piss take. I highly doubt normal white people would laugh at this and not get triggered.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I know I'm not white but obviously it's a friendly piss take. I highly doubt normal white people would laugh at this and not get triggered.
I know man - it was my sad attempt at being funny.

Still... bloody niggas!