Full Time Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The Fulltime Squad has been announced at www.bulldogs.com.au

most ppl know yes but Im glad Trent Cutler is part of the 25 I hope he gets a start early in the season or he gets used in the Trial games and is to good to drop

Another Cutler Playing Rugby League for the Bulldogs (Pulldogs) again

edit:

Sorry they named 22 obviously they are trialing the last 3 to make the squad or something like that

Last edited by a moderator:

2004 Premiers

i heard his dad played for the doggies 2 was he any good?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah his dad did play
he was good in PL Billy Slater like IMO only Difference Knows how to make a Ball n all tackle one on one even at someone like Masons Height!!

He is someone who plays with FG Confidence and for him to be part of the 25 Squad over so called Magical Cameroon Phelps Daniel Conn and Co he has to be good

A

atomic_crimson

well folkesy seems keen to get him up there and has said that he will be there for injuroies if not a starter

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good, i havent seen him in action yet but can't wait to tho he sounds the goods indeed. Do you think the squad will get listed to 25 players and if so when? because we couldnt have a fulltime first grade squad of 22 could we?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
MR GEORGE said:
stan cutler was a very good player.

Yep and his Son aint going to be no Dud like most are when their Dads played League in the 80's

angryogre

Waterboy
Reaction score
Phelps should be in the squad. Heard he has been training with the fulltime squad. Apparently he came 5th in the club triathlon behind grimaldi, Haz and General.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he is a good player but im saying I knew Cutler would be seen in the Squad before anyone else

Phelps is better as 5-8th he is someone who is needed to setup tries not finish them

angryogre

Waterboy
Reaction score
I agree that he is better at 6 but he was also the pl highest try scorer playing centre/wing. He can play anywhere except front row which would make him an asset on the bench

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah ive heard bout him filling in those spots but Ive only seen him play 5-8th and he looks more needed there than anywhere else!!!!

I know I keep repeating it but I knew Cutler would be first pick for the squad out of the Bulldogs Juniors...
Know phelps and all that are talented but if you really know talent you would of known as I did that CUtler would be mentioned in the side before anyone else

sorry to sound like a typical know it all kenneller but it was inevitable

angryogre

Waterboy
Reaction score
yeah. It will be an interesting start to the season anyway. We might get a look at them with all the injuries. Bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.