Full strength team you'd like to see before season ends

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Going to be a bit radical but I want to see it.

1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland
4. Lafai
5. DWZ
6. Averillo
7. Foran
8. RFM
9. JMK
10. Thompson
11. Jackson
12. Elliott
13. Smith
14 cogger (just to see how he goes on the bench, otherwise Lewis into 6 and averillo here)
15 sue
16 Ogden
17 Napa

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Going to be a bit radical but I want to see it.

1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland
4. Lafai
5. DWZ
6. Averillo
7. Foran
8. RFM
9. JMK
10. Thompson
11. Jackson
12. Elliott
13. Smith
14 cogger (just to see how he goes on the bench, otherwise Lewis into 6 and averillo here)
15 sue
16 Ogden
17 Napa
You're joking if you leave out our most consistent player in Hoppa for Holland who made a pathetic attempt at tackling Matautia last week.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wouldn't be trying to push Averillo into the halves, he would be such a solid fullback IMO. Which is why I would be playing him on the wing and trying to ease into fullback in attacking situations, similar to what Roosters were doing with RTS and Mini.

1 Avo
6 Foran
7 Burton
9 McInnes

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. Lafai
4. Averillo
5. Smith
6. Hoppa
7. Foran
8. RFM
9. JMK
10.To'omaga
11. Jackson
12. Elliott
13. Thompson

14. Lewis
15. Katoa
16. Tolman
17. Napa

Its ludicrous to think that Tolman or JMK would not be picked in the 17 at least this year. I have Lewis @ 14 because he is contracted for 2021 and will play the rest of this year in the 17 if we stay competitive. I put Hoppa @ 6 as a change because he is solid in defence, runs hard and can pass, plus it keeps Meaney at 1 and Avo in the centres.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't have Tolman starting any more, I'd be happy to see Renouf start..Tolman as a sub.
Thompson is a superb signing, he will only get better
It's amazing how much better the team list can read with the addition of Thompson and Lafai. My only change to your team would be Cogger for Averillo. Averillo would be my reserve for positions 1, 3, 4, 6.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You're joking if you leave out our most consistent player in Hoppa for Holland who made a pathetic attempt at tackling Matautia last week.
I'm not. Hoppa is harmful to our team. I've been saying it for ages and I Have noticed A chink of the kennel agrees now.

He is slow and doesn't busy tackles. He is good with his hands and technically correct. He's like a flawless batsman In cricket who can't penetrate the field. He needs the right players around him and we can't offer that.

he is a good player but he simply isn't what the bulldogs need in their current state.

just because a player is good doesn't mean we want him. He is just the wrong type of player to what we need. That simple. He would be great at the raiders or eels.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not. Hoppa is harmful to our team. I've been saying it for ages and I Have noticed A chink of the kennel agrees now.

He is slow and doesn't busy tackles. He is good with his hands and technically correct. He's like a flawless batsman In cricket who can't penetrate the field. He needs the right players around him and we can't offer that.

he is a good player but he simply isn't what the bulldogs need in their current state.

just because a player is good doesn't mean we want him. He is just the wrong type of player to what we need. That simple. He would be great at the raiders or eels.
He is a proven centre. We don't have many other options is my view.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Averillo have a kicking game? That's my concern with him partnering Foran in the halves because Foran isn't up to big clearing kicks.
His first game in 5/8 and first kick was spot on and we scored a try off it, this kid needs a full game in 6

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
1.Barba
2.DWZ
3.Cotric
4.Hoppa
5.R Smith
6.Averillo
7.Burton
8.Thompson
9.B Smith
10.To’Omaga
11.Hoppa
12.Stimson
13.Jackson

14.JMK
15.Napa
16.Sue
17.Britt

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this team. Middle forwards are a bit small. Next year cotric in for lafai. Thompson moves to lock. Elliott Tolman sue not too be resigned. Buy 3 gun props too replace them.
Elliot maybe gone for the season but if he and Hoppa return, I'd like to see this team run out. We're not gonna smash teams but it's good enough to keep up with the teams if we play simple mistake free football.

Meaney
DWZ
Lafai
Hoppa
Smith
Averillo
Foran
Tolman
JMK
Thompson
RFM
Jackson
Elliott

Katoa
To'omaga
Sue
Napa

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The fact that anyone with half a brain agrees with you
med_1474027400_00026.jpg

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

upload_2020-7-30_21-18-4.jpeg
Hopoate was outstanding in all facets of his game in 2019. He played in 24 matches and ran for a superb 154.6 metres per game, in addition to a tackle efficiency rate of 84.2%. He played in both the full-back and centre positions and his class and consistency led to him being named the Bulldogs Player of the Year......................................................................................................................... Hi Nasheed, I have read many of your comments on TK, some points you have made have been valid but most have been hilarious, but I must say this one is the funniest of them all!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliot maybe gone for the season but if he and Hoppa return, I'd like to see this team run out. We're not gonna smash teams but it's good enough to keep up with the teams if we play simple mistake free football.

Meaney
DWZ
Lafai
Hoppa
Smith
Averillo
Foran
Tolman
JMK
Thompson
RFM
Jackson
Elliott

Katoa
To'omaga
Sue
Napa
Id swap Tolman and Toomaga.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s with this new set up on the site, it’s ugly as shit. Absolutely horrible .!!!

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s with this new set up on the site, it’s ugly as shit. Absolutely horrible .!!!
Your not wrong reminds me of what the TAB continually do go from a good platform each time to a crappier one

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your not wrong reminds me of what the TAB continually do go from a good platform each time to a crappier one
At least ya win money with TAB lol,and still not as hideous as this when they do make little changes :weary:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time to experiment NOW
1 Meaney
2 DWZ
3 Averillo
4 Lafai
5 Smith...if he pull his fingers out
6 Hopoate...his slick passing could only benefit the back rowers and back line
7 Foran
8 Tolman