Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And i love the " Bruce " version of that song on " live after death" probably in my top 20 of all time
Saw Iron Maiden live at the Hordern Pavilion in 1985. What a bloody brilliant concert - was smack bang in the middle of the mosh pit. Still brings a smile to my face! When Eddie (a very primitive version at the time) came out, the whole crowd went absolutely wild. Bruce Dickinson’s voice is amazing. The guy is impressive - a commercial pilot by day as well. I would love to see them again - hope they come out soon.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t beat The Dead Kennedys - punk for the brain! Jello Biafra doing his thing …… still listen to them almost everyday. Search for What would Jello do? on YouTube - he has mellowed a bit in his ideologies but still as outspoken as ever. Jello’s concert with the Guantanamo School Of Medicine was epic! As they say, don’t make ‘’em like they used to!!

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw Iron Maiden live at the Hordern Pavilion in 1985. What a bloody brilliant concert - was smack bang in the middle of the mosh pit. Still brings a smile to my face! When Eddie (a very primitive version at the time) came out, the whole crowd went absolutely wild. Bruce Dickinson’s voice is amazing. The guy is impressive - a commercial pilot by day as well. I would love to see them again - hope they come out soon.
I saw Iron Maiden live in 2008 at Acer Arena on the Somewhere Back In Time tour. Maiden were the band that got me into metal music back when I was a kid so finally getting to see them live absolutely my mind. One of the best concerts I've been to, the guys know how to put on a show.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
They were due to come in May 2020 but Covid stuffed that up. Hopefully they reschedule soon

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw Iron Maiden live in 2008 at Acer Arena on the Somewhere Back In Time tour. Maiden were the band that got me into metal music back when I was a kid so finally getting to see them live absolutely my mind. One of the best concerts I've been to, the guys know how to put on a show.
I've told this story somewhere on here before. My brothers took me to see the Number of the Beast tour in Brisbane in 1982. I was 12 :grinning:. I wasn't a drummer at the time, but a bit later on when I was, Clive Burr was one of my favs. Still love his playing. I also saw the Powerslave tour, but I haven't seen them since then.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was at the same concert, Bruce flew Ed force 1 out with eddy painted on the tail wing. They were unreal live.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have a bye . . . What bullshit will the garbage media come up with in a fortnight