Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like he was (sic)...

RIP Joey, will never forget watching that disasterpieces dvd and being blown away by that drum solo.

He was one of the only really super talented musicians in that band lol

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I can’t say I ever really knew many albums outside of Slipknots first but boy was it a classic. I have seen them at the Big Day Out maybe twice and listened to that album millions of times. I have a mate who is a professional drummer it’s what he does.. Plays in bands teaches and is a session musician. Spent a lot of time in New Orleans learning from the jazz masters and is currently (well not because of COVID) but was Paul Kelly’s tour drummer also plays in a band with Murrey Wiggle lol anyway he rated Joey big time and he is a very big drumming snob in a good way if you know what I mean but no he rated him massively even though metal is definitely not his type of music

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Image1629113650.474052.jpg

Fuck I absolutely love this record.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
12E306D9-05D8-4D75-AE42-2991CA78AC24.jpeg

Not a huge metal fan but enjoying this album lately.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

For reasons that become abundantly clear during "Blanke Barter", MALOSSI appear to be occasionally regarded as Norway's very own answer to CLUTCH. It's a comparison that would be ruinous for most, but this band's take on rootsy stoner rock and fuzzed-up grooves is more than sharp enough to withstand it. In fact, while MALOSSI rarely sound that close to CLUTCH at all, the songs on their first full-length album fizz with the same exuberance and unpretentious passion that seem always to have fueled NEIL FALLON and his comrades.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey metalheads. I need your help. I have this song that I have been trying to identify for AGES. I tried searching for it by using the lyrics but that failed. I tried using the Shazam app but that also failed. The lead singer sounds like the dude from Tool but I couldn't find the song. Does anyone know what the song is?

Song

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey metalheads. I need your help. I have this song that I have been trying to identify for AGES. I tried searching for it by using the lyrics but that failed. I tried using the Shazam app but that also failed. The lead singer sounds like the dude from Tool but I couldn't find the song. Does anyone know what the song is?

Song
Judging by the quality of the mix, I'm guessing it's some new un-signed band. Sounds great though. Reminds me of the bands you would see at random battle of the bands in the late 90s/early 2000's

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hacky's new favourite band is called rage with the machine

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Judging by the quality of the mix, I'm guessing it's some new un-signed band. Sounds great though. Reminds me of the bands you would see at random battle of the bands in the late 90s/early 2000's
I've had the song for a few years but I have NFI where I got it from. Originally it was titled Peachfuzz by Tool but there seems to be no mention of it anywhere. Yeah I agree it's a great song

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Song
I thought at the start it was 100% 36 Crazyfists but then he started singing...