Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Found this old CD the other day. I use to love these Korn rip offs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Leo Moracchioli can make ANY song listenable.

Fight me...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Another new ERRA single from the upcoming album, each one has been outstanding:

I was a big fan of the last single. Divisionary?

Jesse has a fantastic voice (I don’t generally care for higher pitched vocals) and he is a fucking wild man on the guitar.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found this old CD the other day. I use to love these Korn rip offs.

I've never heard of this band but wow you're right they are a Korn rip off. At least the other nu metal bands had their own unique sound but these guys are basically Korn 2.0. At least they copied the old Korn - back when they were great

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I've never heard of this band but wow you're right they are a Korn rip off. At least the other nu metal bands had their own unique sound but these guys are basically Korn 2.0. At least they copied the old Korn - back when they were great
Yep exactly Korn in that era but I loved that Korn era so these guys aren’t too bad.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Are you guys legit? Haha.

Coal Chamber came up at the same time if not before (show wise) Korn.

Some similarities but calling them a Korn rip off is hilarious.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys legit? Haha.

Coal Chamber came up at the same time if not before (show wise) Korn.

Some similarities but calling them a Korn rip off is hilarious.
Just did a quick Google search and found out that Coal Chamber released their first album in 97 - after Korn had released their first 2 albums
Just listening to the first song that N4TE posted "Big truck", to me at least, there are definitely some strong Korn influences

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

Anyone heard this one Stalaggh/Gulaggh?? It’s just gimmick noise core which is quite nauseating. The story goes they recorded the screams of patients in psych wards and mental facilities.

Great marketing but yeah you can’t bullshit a bullshitter. That’s just my thoughts on if it’s real or not. Still have a listen you’ll feel uncomfortable.

You get about a minute in and your like yeah nah thanks.. Cool marketing concept though for this end of the metal market and their vinyls are collectors items.

Here is their story: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en/article/6eana6/making-music-with-the-screams-of-mental-patients-rape-victims-and-kids

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just did a quick Google search and found out that Coal Chamber released their first album in 97 - after Korn had released their first 2 albums
Just listening to the first song that N4TE posted "Big truck", to me at least, there are definitely some strong Korn influences
Yeah they were playing shows in LA as Coal Chamber long before that.